View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 07:16 PM   #45
Erad01

Hi Kinkerbell

I saw earlier today that you wanted to have day reduction dares given to you, so I am posting here. If you want a reduction in your dares, then you should do something that isn’t in your likes. So, seeing as I have a foot fetish, and feet isn’t anywhere in your limits, then I have a proposition for you.

I want you to lick the soles of your feet (or only one foot if you’re not flexible enough). You will lick them straight for 5 minutes, then stop and edge once, before licking again for a further 5 minutes (You may wash them beforehand if you choose). Simple enough, but I realise not everyone is in to feet, so you may refuse this dare. In which case you will be adding 3 days to your denial time.

If you do this dare, then you may remove a day from your denial. If you then post a report either in here or to me by PM, detailing how you did it and how it made you feel, then you may remove two days from your denial.

However, as I said earlier, if you refuse to do the dare, then add 3 days to your denial. Or if you’re not flexible enough to do this, then add 2 days to your denial. (If you know you’re not flexible enough, then don’t hurt yourself trying, just add the two days denial).

Thanks, good luck with your months without orgasms

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Barefoot in Public, Denial, Wet Clothes, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Anything else I'm willing to try that's not in my Limits. (Sometimes I can do pictures, but not always and only if I would like to)

Limits: Pain, Scat, Family, Blood, Social Suicide, Face Pics (Parts of Face Sometimes OK).

PM me WET and I will take a shower in my underwear
Erad01 is offline   Reply With Quote