View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 07:33 AM   #41
SubRed92
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Welcome, we're always happy to have new subjects join us. Now go ahead and have a listen.
Just finished my first listen of the file. Felt that I needed to write down my thoughts and experience with it here.

Initially I had mixed feelings since it was a male voice since the hypnosis I have listened to before were all done by females. To be honest I was browsing Reddit while listening for the first part of the file. After a few minutes the male voice did not bother me as much, and I decided to stop browsing, lay back and listen with my eyes closed.

It was indeed relaxing as he (Cal?) said it would be. When he got to the part about losing permission to orgasm I felt mild fear / worry. Gradually, worry became arousal and the idea of having to ask for permission appealed to my submissive side. Is it going to be humiliating to ask? I won't know until I cave and ask.

Throughout the 20 or so minutes, I could feel a sort of tension around my groin. Perhaps it is due to increased arousal from committing to something like this.

Overall, it was a quite a pleasurable experience and I did come out of it hornier than I was before.
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote