Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 01:10 PM   #45
nobody's_slave

Post Morning Vibes

There was a soft voice whispering my name, followed by a delicate caress of my left cheek. Half asleep, I rolled to my left, only to bump into something hard and warm, exuding the most enticing scent I've ever smelled. I slowly opened my eyes and a lazy smile spread across my lips as I realized that I was facing Liam's sculpted chest. I looked up to his face and saw the already familiar pair of dark blue eyes watching me tenderly as a stray strand of curly hair was being brushed away from my forehead.

"Good morning, beautiful!"

"Good morning!" I yawned and blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the blinding sunlight. My eyes were still a little puffy and overly sensitive from crying so much during the night.

"Breakfast is served," Liam murmured and placed a soft kiss on my forehead before straightening up to look at me again.

I loved that he was so tender with me, that even his voice was just a whisper as if he almost felt guilty for waking me up. I sat up and moved my head a little, stretching my neck. Liam stood up and started pouring black tea into our cups. As I became more aware of my surroundings, I noticed that he was already dressed for the day.

"Look at you, all dressed up and ready to take over the world," I said admiringly. Even after the accident and only a few hours of sleep he still looked fresh and ravishing and I couldn't help but wonder where he got the clothes from.

"Yes, I tracked down one of the housekeepers and asked her if she could unlock my room so that I could shower and change," Liam replied like he was able to read my mind.

I smiled at the thought of Liam flashing her his most charming smile and revealing the sexy dimples that could be seen even through his beard. I bet the old lady didn't even stand a chance and gave in immediately.

"What are you smiling at?" Liam asked mischievously.

Busted! But I managed not to blush and shrugged casually instead, pretending it was nothing.

"I was wondering how come I didn't hear you slip out of the room or even returning with breakfast. I must have slept like a rock."

"Aham..." Liam looked at me only half convinced.

Most of the time I was sure that he was some kind of psychic that could read my mind.

I got up from the bed and quickly went to the bathroom before joining him at the table. We ate quietly for a few minutes until Liam broke the silence with an unexpected question that made me froze for a moment that felt like an eternity.

"I'm afraid to ask, but why is your suitcase at the door?"

"Let's say that some envious people messed with my head yesterday and made me think that you weren't coming back."

Yes, that was very subtle of me. Way to go, Aria!

"Aria..." Liam looked at me guiltily. The pain in his eyes made my heart ache in a way that's hard to describe.

"It's okay, Liam. It's not your fault. It's nobody's fault." I placed a hand on top of his and rubbed it soothingly. "It's just that we don't know each other very well and I didn't know what to expect. But now I do." I showed him a sympathetic smile.

"That's going to change soon." He retorted in a determined tone, squeezing my hand. "Were you able to think of the questions that you'd like to ask me?"

"Yes." I felt my cheeks heat up, so I looked down to my plate, pretending that I was suddenly interested in a raisin muffin that I kept avoiding.

"Perfect." His voice started to sound enthusiastic again. "You'll be able to ask me anything tonight. Anything you want."

I tried hard to keep my mind off the kinky questions that the others made me write in my notebook because I was probably starting to look as red as a tomato.

"Are we going to play the game you were telling me about?" I asked curiously.
"Of course we are," Liam assured me. "Oh, and I have to warn you... It might involve some stripping too."

"A stripping game? I've never played one." I blushed. "I'll make sure to wear all my wardrobe just to make sure I win. You won't stand a chance." I joked to hide my embarrassment.

"Suit yourself." Liam shrugged nonchalantly. "I already know how the game ends. After a couple of rounds, you'll be begging me to undress you." He smirked, sure of himself.

This time I blushed furiously. I couldn't bring myself to say anything else, so I started eating my muffin. Without saying a word, Liam kept observing me out of the corner of his eye, his grin getting wider.

Suddenly, his phone lit up and vibrated with a message. Liam picked it up and peered into the screen before turning his attention back to me.

"The taxi is here. I'm going back to the repair shop to pick up my car and then I need to solve some work-related issues."

"Oh, okay." I showed him a small smile. "I'll walk you to the door."

Liam smiled back and held my gaze as he put on his jacket. He grimaced as the fabric settled against his wounded shoulder and I couldn't help but look at him sympathetically.

"You're still in pain. Are you sure you can't stay in today?"

"I'm fine," Liam reassured me before planting a small kiss on my lips, his smile back in place. "Don't worry about me."

He turned around and opened the front door, ready to leave.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

My voice drew him back and he raised an eyebrow, intrigued.

"My phone number," I said simply.

"Oh, right. Sorry." Liam reached into his pocket and handed me his phone so that I could fill in my contact details.

"Done," I said cheerfully as I gave him back his phone. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some unpacking to do."

Liam laughed and leaned in for one more kiss, longer and more sensual than the previous one. Reluctantly, we let go of each other and I watched him walk away, wondering if the butterflies that I had in my stomach were real or just a piece of my imagination.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: