View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 03:35 PM   #68
DianaAu

1. If you were of the opposite gender, what would your name be?

Diana or Linda, not sure at the moment, love both of them.

2. What's one goal you'd like to accomplish this year?

Quit smoking. It has been my goal year after year...hope someone dares me on this one.

3. What was your last online purchase?

Headphones

4. Are you the type of person who enjoys taking naps?

No, I feel even more tired and unable to concentrate after a nap

5. Where do you put your cellphone while you sleep?

On the floor, so I have to stretch for it, but not too far away

6. What was your last encounter with the police like?

Alcohol breath test

7. What's your favorite type of sandwich?

Chicken and salmon

8. What is the last photo you took of?

Selfie

9. If you could change your username, what would you like to change it to?

I definitely would, current username gives wrong impression of me. I didn't think that I would stick around, so I choosed my favorite female name (didn't see the point, at that moment, to put in an effort to think of something new and didn't want to use the same name as I have in different sites). It would take days to think of username I would love to have on here.

10. What's the name of the last book you read, and what was it about?

The Silmarillion: about Middle-earth, it's history, how it came to be, about pride, hate, hope. Re-read it at least once a year.

11. What is one thing you're looking forward to doing this month?

Nothing really, I picked up again my studies so I have full-time job and studies, homeworks. I do have dentist appointment this month though...

12. What is one thing that you'd really like to buy right now if money wasn't an issue?

An apartment

13. If you have any tattoos or piercings, what/where are they?

None

14. If you could have any celebrity portray you in a movie, who would you choose?

Viggo Mortensen. He seems so open, genuine. If he choosed to portray you, he would do that, firstly, because he is interested in you, pay cheque would come second. Pluss, I adore him - his sad gaze, rugged look

15. What is a non-kink related hobby that you enjoy?

Board games

Likes - light pain, watersports, anal, tasks, occasional CD, light public, submission, chatting, spanking
Interested - CBT, food play, video-live-chat room experiance, long term, humiliation, cum play, light scat

Limits - family & friends, blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide, diapers, extreme pain.

PM DARES

KIK: SiDiBA94
DianaAu is offline   Reply With Quote