View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 06:10 AM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Sarah's First Dare Retold, part 1 (Sarah's Flirtations)

It was four years ago. I was barely fourteen, in my second year of high school. I was young, naive, unwise in the ways of daring. Everything was new to me. I was discovering my body as a woman, I was experimenting with games and stimulation with my boyfriend at the time, Rick. We'd meet two weeks prior to the incident and hadn't gone very far in our relationship. My life was going to change, but the transition would be one of the most painful and possibly destructive I would ever have to deal with.

Rick had invited me over to his house so we could hang out and experiment a little. He had about as much experience as I did in matters of sexuality, so we were learning at our own pace. Rick had a big brother, two years his senior, named Mick. He would be the architect of my transformation.

Mick had many girlfriends at the time. Rick had often wondered how his brother managed such a feat, to get so many girls interested in him. That night, Rick told me that one of his brother's girlfriends was coming in and we decided we'd watch them go at it, if only to see it live. I was naive and I wanted to please my boyfriend, so I agreed. We hid into Mick's closet in his room. We could see through the vents. Eventually, Mick came in with a girl, Jody he called her. There was little exchange in terms of words. She knelt before him and started to unbuckle his belt, then lowered his zip and she took it out. I had never seen one before live, not even Rick's (we hadn't gone that far yet). She put it in her mouth and started sucking on it. We could only stare from our vantage point, but Rick was groping my ass. After a while, Jody spun around, lowered her underwear and raised her skirt, exposing her bare bottom to us. Mick dug his head in between her legs, and although we could hardly see anything, we could feel their tension rising along with our own.

Suddenly, Mick got up from his position, his dick still hanging out and he raced to the closet and opened it. We were caught. Instinctively, Jody jumped from the bed and closed the door to Mick's room. We were stuck.

"Rick, what the fuck are you doing? Mick asks.
"Uh... nothing."

Mick grabbed Rick by the neck and threw him onto the bed with one swoop. Jody had come towards me and seized my wrist. I squirmed, but she was stronger than me.

"Who's he?
"My kid brother and his girlfriend. I think they wanted a show!"

Jody laughs.

"That's almost a turn-on.
"I'll say!"

She drags me towards the bed and forced me to kneel down beside it. I'm terrified at the consequences. All the while, I'm staring at Mick's crotch. He notices - how can he not?

"What's this, Rick? You haven't educated your girl on this?"

He grabs it by the hand. He turns to Jody, and they have some sort of unspoken understanding.

"I won't tell our parents, or (speaking to me) yours, if you play a little game with us. You like my brother, don't you?
"I do.
"Good... it's about time you two got acquainted. I want you both to strip."

We both freeze.

"Come on, we don't have all night!"

Mick is twice his brothers size. I've never been naked in front of man before, let alone two. Mick goes over to Rick, and I miss their conversation because Jody gets me up.

"Come on... what's your name?
"Sarah.
"It'll be fun, Sarah, I promise. We're gonna play a game, all four of us. You're lucky Mick's in a good mood. Just play along, everything will be fine and you'll have fun."

I see both Rick and Mick start stripping. Jody smiles. I feel more confident with her, yet I can't bring myself to do it. She sees me hesitate, so she helps me strip. She pulls on my shirt and takes it off. I'm wearing a sports bra. She then unzips my pants and starts pulling them off, removing my socks along with them. She turns me around so I'm facing in the brothers' direction. They are both fully naked, and I see their erections. Jody whispers in my ear.

"See? Doesn't that turn you on?

I have to admit it. Jody starts to pull on my bra, but I resist this time. She goes for my bottom, and somehow, it's less intimidating. As she is pulling them off, she looks at my crotch.

"My oh my... we have a naughty girl here."

She plants a kiss there. I move back. The brothers stare at it too. Jody turns to Rick.

"How do you want to do it?
"So, here's the deal. Jody and I were planning an intimate encounter, if you know what I mean, and you sort of broke the mood. So you're going to help us get back into it. Sarah, lie down on the bed. You can keep your top for now."

I see Jody is also stripping. Her figure is full and enticing. I'm utterly jealous.

"Now, bro, I want you to pay attention at what's going to happen and try to learn something."

Jody is naked now, and she climbs on the bed, on top of me. She presses her body against mine and I'm intimidated by her presence. She whispers in my ear, telling me to calm down, that she's only going to teach me a thing or two about being a woman. She then tells me she's going to give me some orders, and she wants me to follow them to the letter. She insists that if I let Mick show me he might not be as gentle.

Jody places her breasts in my face.

"I want you to cup them, and then, I want you to kiss them."

At first, I'm hesitant. She grabs one hand and places it on her ample breast. The other simply follows. She moves about, pressing them on my lips. The kisses are simply the flesh rubbing against my mouth, until I suddenly get a nipple in my mouth. I close my mouth on it and start suckling, like a baby. I hear a low moan from Jody. She seems to be enjoying this. I go to the other and repeat the experience. Wow! Jody pulls back from me.

"Now, I want you to kiss me."

She leans forward. I've kissed other girls before. She places her mouth on mine, and her tongue slides into mine, and then we meet. The kiss is passionate, not like those fleeting kisses we used to exchange during spin the bottle. I feel moist down there, possibly for the first time. Mick's voice snaps me out of my reverie.

"Hey Jody, you should see this."

Jody gets up. I notice both Rick and Mick have moved to the edge of the bed and are staring at my crotch. I try to close my legs, but Jody prevents me.

"Don't do that. It's beautiful."

She slides a finger against it. I'm so wet. She pulls the finger to her mouth and taste it. How can she do that?

"What does it taste like?
"Have a go, Mick."

His finger nears my crotch, and he does the same as Jody, inviting Rick to do it as well. I shiver every time I'm touched. Rick tastes it but doesn't seem to like it.

"Don't worry, bro, you get used to it after a while."

Jody has turned her attention towards me.

"I want to see your breasts, Sarah."

After some hesitation, I pull the sports bra off. Jody rewards me with cupping my breasts, kneading them then licking and suckling the nipples. They turn hard. I'm panting. Jody looks at Rick, who gives her the go-ahead. He turns to his brother and I hear :

"Now don't go jacking off to this."

Jody crawls up to my face.

"I'm going to do something to you, and then, I want you to do it to me. Okay?
"uh-huh."

She smiles at me, then places a hand on my crotch and starts rubbing. Now I've done this to myself before, and I've even let Rick do it to me once, but to have this gorgeous woman do it to me is unbelievable. I should be frightened but I'm ecstatic. I kiss her.

"I think she likes it."

Jody moves down on my body, placing her head between my legs. Her lips touch mine down there, and she slighly parts them. I forget about the brothers' presence in the room for a while and focus solely on Jody's tongue, working its magic on me. Mick's voice brings me back to reality.

"Go ahead, she won't mind."

I wonder what's going on. I feel Jody stop for a moment, so I look up. Rick is standing behind her. Oh my God! My boyfriend is entering Jody from behind. Before I can dwell on it further, Jody starts again on me, and it does not take long for me to have an orgasm. I hear Rick grunting and I imagine it's the same for him. I'm both excited and disappointed. I wanted to be his first.

Jody gets up and says something to Mick. He seems disappointed, but agrees to whatever she is demanding. Rick has backed in the corner of the room, exhausted. Jody returns to me, helps me get up.

"Now it's your turn."

She lies down on the bed and I know what I have to do. I want to do it but something is holding me back. I place my hand on her crotch, where Rick, my boyfriend was, a few moments ago. I start playing with her. My gaze wanders to Mick. I'm wondering if I'll have to let him fuck me, now. I stare at his crotch. It's so big. He seems to understand my concern.

"I'm not gonna stick it in, if that's what you're asking."

Somehow, I feel relieved. I go back to working on Judy. Apparently I'm good at this because she is trembling.

"With your mouth. Eat me with your mouth."

I've never done this before. I place my lips against her sex, and start licking. The taste is strange, not unpleasant but definetely unfamiliar. I feel her breathing getting faster, and I want to please her. I want to thank her for before.

As I'm working on her, I suddenly feel something against my sex. I look between my legs and see Rick's face, smothered in my crotch. I try to pull away, but he grabs me by the hips and holds me in place. Jody grabs my hair and pulls me back in. I'm being pinned down, unable to do anything but perform. Any resistance I may have subside and the experience drives my body to new highs. I feel fingers inside me now, going deeper than I've ever done to myself. My orgasm is muffled by the fact that I'm deep between Jody's legs. I collapse from exhaustion, barely able to breathe. Rick releases me and Jody moves. I remain there, motionless, stimulated like never before. Suddenly, I feel hands on my buttocks and something pressing itself against my sex, entering me. Oh God! How much more can I take?

I manage to look around. It's Rick. He's mounting me from behind. I look beside me, see Mick lying down on his back, while Jody goes to work on his manhood, putting it into her mouth and sucking it. All the while, Rick is pounding me. Jody pulls up from her perch, grabs me by the hair and I'm drawn towards Mick's swollen member. Jody has me kiss it, then slides it into my mouth. We then alternate between sucking him, licking it and kissing each other. I feel Rick behind me, then suddenly remember a few details.

"Oh God! Rick. Don't come into me."

I don't want to have a baby! He pulls out and remains there, somewhat confused. Jody drags him to the bed, lays him on his back. I start sucking on Rick, while Jody returns to Mick. I don't mind the taste so much this time, and I'm definitely into it. While Jody is working Mick, she seems to be paying attention to me and Rick.

"Do you want to swallow?

I pull up for a few seconds.

"No!"

But then I go back down, almost reflexively. I can't tell what's going on anymore. Am I really playing with myself while eating out my boyfriend? All of a sudden, Jody pulls me back - just in time to avoid swallowing. Instead, I get sprayed in the face. The sight of me covered in his brother's fluids is too much for Mick and he also releases. However, Jody does not remove her head, and swallows everything. I wonder how she can do that? Mick turns to his brother.

"That, bro, is what I'm talking about."

Jody pulls me away from the bed, and into the bathroom, so I can get myself cleaned up. She washes my face, then washes her mouth with rinse. She turns to face me.

"Did you like it?
"Yeah... it was strange, exhilirating.
"What did you like best?
"I don't know... I'm tired.
"Rest a while, then, but don't think it's over by a long shot."

=============================================

"Wait, says Jennifer. That's your big traumatizing experience? What does it have to do with the homeless?"

I look at her. I've been recounting the story of my first dare. She does not realize that this is only the setup. The dare itself is coming. The others are glued to my story. I've been anxiously building up to it, maybe embellishing the truth a little.

They have no idea how close I came to never doing dares again!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories