View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 08:10 AM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Sarah's Flirtations, week 5

I am in trouble now. I'm going to need Jenn's help to get out of this one. One of our dares has just backfired and I don't like being in this situation.

I'll start from beginning. I've been chasing this guy, my T.A., and so far I've been gathering information on him. We had a homelessman follow him around for a week, then we did the same me and Jenn to corroborate the information we had gathered. I played the ditsy blonde to get access to his college file. I sparked up a conversation to get to know him a little better and see if there was a connection, and I befriended his elderly neighbour Stella who confirmed he was not in a relationship. Not a bad three week's worth of information, considering we gathered everything in our spare time.

This week, the challenge is different though. I will need to be more assertive and take some chances. The first part is easy. I simply need to take pictures of him in various situations. With my cellphone, it's barely noticeable. Monday morning, I grab one of thim eating a bagel. I have him arriving at school, then at noon he's eating lunch at the cafeteria. I have one of him entering the rest room. I would have followed him in but for the traffic around.

Tuesday's my big day. I have my class with him. That's where the challenge really comes. I'm not sitting in my usual spot. Instead, I've moved to the back of the class, last row. The trick is not to get noticed here. As I sit down, I recall my conversation from the previous day with Jenn.

"You ready for this?
"I think so.
"You've done it before.
"I have."

Just because I know what I need to do does not make it easier to perform. It's not the act itself that scares me but the prospect of getting caught.

"Walk me through it, Sarah.
"Do I have to?
"Yes. Visualize and you'll be fine."

I focus my mind on the next day. I'm entering the class early, sitting in the back corner, away from prying eyes. The class starts. I take my cellphone, set it to vibrate, and slide it into my panties. It has to remain there for the first half of the class. Jenn will start calling repeatedly from her cellphone. It doesn't take away minutes so it's okay. At the break, I take out and wipe it clean, then tuck it away. Then it gets hard. I have to spend the other half of the class with my hand inside my pants. I don't necessarily need to play with myself but I know it's going to be hard to resist. Just thinking about it is making me wet. I've done this before. The trick to making it last is to go very slowly and softly, and if you feel yourself coming to, you stop and pause. I'll be wearing my pad, just to be safe.

Once I've gone through the details with Jenn, she smiles. She knows all this talk is making me horny.

"What you need to do is occupy your mind tonight, girl.
"Any ideas on how to do that?"

She winks at me. I half regret asking the question. I remember our conversation two weeks before, after our second encounter with the homeless man. I told her I'd fuck her. She warned me not to make promises I could not keep. For a moment, I'm hesitant. There's Jim's face rolling around in my mind. Then I loosen up. I'm not going steady with him yet. I like him, but my friend Jenn needs me more right now. I look at her.

"Okay. I'll do you once, if you want to.
"Only if you want to, honey."

I kiss her. Sometimes I wonder why we even broke up. I love Jenn to death. I might not marry her, but I'd do pretty much anything else. Then I remember she was the one who broke it off. And I'm left puzzled. But I leave these memories aside. She's stripping and retrieving the tools she wants me to use on her. Jenn is very much into tools. Me, not so much. There's something strange about the feeling of latex and rubber that seems odd to me somehow. I go lock the door, then start to do a striptease for her. She immediately reaches for her sex and starts exploring. Once I'm naked, she puts the girdle on me for later.

"Eat me."

It's been a while since I did this. From her reaction, I haven't lost my touch. She moans and grinds herself against my face. I grab her hips and hold her down. I don't like when she wriggles. I decide to bring her to orgasm in this fashion. In the throes of passion, she wraps her legs around my head and pulls me in. I feel her warm presence stimulating me. I want to feel her breath on my body. I push her legs apart, climb on top of the bed and twist so I am sitting on her face. I know she wants this as much as I do, moreso even. I feel her lips against me, then her tongue, then a few fingers. I come before she does, and as I take her to completion, she keeps playing with me. How I've missed this! It's been almost a year since anyone's played with me like that. I hold nothing, and we she finally climaxes, I go along for the ride. My body goes limp and I fall on top of her

"...crushing me..."

I gather my strength and pull myself off, then turn myself around and start kissing her passionately, cupping her breasts, twisting her nipples. She does the same. We frolick for a few moments.

"I love you Sarah.
"I know."

I pull myself off. She's panting, but she reaches for the accessory and ties it to the girdle.

"Can I do it to you after?
"We'll see. Right now, enjoy."

I guide the instrument into her with one hand. It slides in without resistance. She moans loudly. I start pumping in and out, up and down. Her breasts are flailing, so I cup them. Her eyes are closed now and she is completely lost in the pleasure I am giving her. My mind is elsewhere. I'm imagining I am her, and that Jim is me. That's it. I bring her to ecstasy once more and she collapses from exhaustion. I pull out and start undoing the girdle and the accessory, then move to my bed. She is oblivious to anything, which is much better than the alternative.

That night, I make my decision. No more sex with anyone but Jim. I don't mind the fondling and caressing, and even the mutual masturbation. But full-on no holds barred sex is off limits now. I know I'm going to regret this a few days on, maybe a few weeks, but I'll do my best to hold onto my limitations. Jenn sleeps soundly over her covers. I get up and slide her under the covers and kiss her good night. As much as I love her and want to make love to her, it's hurting our friendship. She can't be waiting for me. Once I've resolved my issues with Jim, then I'll reconsider my decision if necessary. Until then, access is denied.

So here I am, in class, placing my cellphone on vibrate in my underpants, all the while reliving last night's events and my own decisions. I know Jenn will be calling any minute. I need to stay focused or else I'll give tell-tale signs, and then I'd be in trouble.

The first vibration sends chills across my body, but I manage to resist the jerking motion. But there's a problem. The cellphone is touching the wooden chair through my panties and it made a gentle tap against the wood, barely audible but still problematic. Jake is sitting besides me and looks in my direction. I gently lift my butt from the chair, not enough for him to see but enough to stop the clanking. The phone vibrates ten times (I have turned off the messaging function) and thankfully stops. Jake, seeing nothing unusual, returns to his daydreams. I take the opportunity to replace the cellphone in a different position so it won't bang on the wooden chair.

For the next hour and a half, Jenn tortures me at a distance. She has the phone vibrate at irregular intervals, for an irregular number of times, so I never know exactly how frequent or how long the sessions will last. I'm forced to bite my lips more than once and hold back tiny screams. I am almost clawing the desk when Jim calls for the break. I know will keep calling and I can't wait to remove the cellphone from there. But Jake doesn't get up. Instead, he turns to me and smiles. He looks like a dog.

Let me tell you a little about Jake, that is, what little I know. Jake is short for jerk. He's one year older, and this is the second time he's taken this class. We had psych 101 together last semester, and since I was new, I sat down beside him. At the end of the first class, he said he'd give me 10 dollars if I gave him a blow job. I told him I'd give him twenty dollars for never talking to me again. He just shrugged it off, saying I did not know what I was missing. From then on, he had been a constant pain in my side, commenting on my body, making passes at me and sullying my reputation. Thankfully, he did not have much in the way of reputation himself so his accusations had little impact. Everybody thought he was a weasel.

Since this semester, things have changed a little. I barely even notice him. He sits in the back, I sit in the front. We don't talk to each other and the arrangement works out fine. So why is he staring at me now?

"Something going on, sweety?"

I want to leave, but I can't get up. If I stand, he'll see a bulge in my pants. I don't like where this is going.

"You've been fidgety all class...
"What's it to you?
"Well, if you're waiting on something, I got something for you."

I want to kick him in the face. I can't. This cellphone is really cramping my style.

"I know what's going on.
"Really. What do you think is going on?
"I think you got something down your pants."

I must not have been as discreet as I had imagined, or maybe he had been faking daydreams.

"It's none of your business.
"I can make it my business. All I gotta do is holler at the front of the class and mister teacher will come down here and check on you. That would be bad for your reputation."

No. He can't call Jim here. He can't see me like this. I have to defuse this situation. But I know where this is going, and I don't want it to go there. My mind is racing. Jake has me now.

"First things first, I want to see it."

Reluctantly, I reach into my pants and pull out my cellphone. At least, it's not in there anymore. He reaches for it and grabs it before I have a time to wipe it. He licks it and I'm disgusted.

He looks at my crotch. My pants are still unzipped, so he sees my dark underwear.

"I want to see your wet pussy."

He's whispering now. I've shown myself to other people before, but never in this context. I feel somewhat violated. I know, however, that at least for the moment, it won't go any farther than this. At least, I'm hoping he has the common sense. I lean back a little, pull down on my pants and panties, and grant him a look. Saliva drops from his mouth to the ground. He really is a dog.

"Put a finger on there.
"No. Not here."

I need to take control of the situation. I need to make him believe I am willing to submit to him, but under my conditions, until I can defuse the threat he poses. I start to lie, something I rarely do when I'm not acting. I'm still partly exposing myself to him.

"You can have this, but we need to tone it down here.
"Okay...
"Give me your number and I'll call you. We'll set up something."

He grins. I feel his evil intentions towards me. I have no idea how I am going to avoid doing the things he wants me to do.

"You better call me soon, bitch."

That word. Now I know I have to get back at him, somehow, through some evil device of my own. He returns to his desk, programming his phone number into my phone. I decide my dare has come to an end. Jim is no longer the biggest of my concerns. I have to do something about Jake before he gets to me.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories