View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 12:18 PM   #32
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by stats2001 View Post
Posts 15 and 14 are interesting... I totally agree about it being easier to be more open online, rather than in person, and find it sooo much easier to talk about the sexual things here too...in person seems very confrontational, but the fact you are annonymous online, to a greater extent is a BIG plus!! talk all you want, im always happy to listen about any topics!!

and your other response, about your sexual side...agreed too, i adore the sweet innocent type of person...and yes, I have found that once you get to know them, their sweet and innocent sides seeem to fall away, and a whole more interesting side to their persona comes out !!!

love to chat anytime,

xox
Mark
Thanks, Mark!

In person, I’m not at all the type of person who people would suspect has such a sexual side. I’ve always come across as fairly shy and innocent but have found that I really enjoy exploring sexuality. I’ve not done a whole lot outside of exploring with nudity and masturbation but am hoping this site can help me discover new stuff. I know there is so much more out there that I haven’t tried and don’t even know where to start!
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote