View Single Post
Old 11-22-2023, 09:16 PM   #9
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue the sea nymph

Now for something from a different point of view.
This was my 5th fictional short story about Getdare member SilverBlue.

Blue the sea nymph

Some people would say a young guy like myself should be working hard in an office or at a trade, making a future for himself. However, some days are just meant for surfing. I checked the surf forecast on my phone and decided to go to a beach near the city. It was a beautiful day, and as I reached the beach car park, I could feel the stress of the day leaving my body. The beach was pretty quiet during the week, with only one other car in the car park, a little Red Audi. I had hoped that I would have the waves to myself. I stripped off my clothes and put on my wetsuit before grabbing my surfboard and following the trail down to the beach. The sand was soft underfoot as I made my way towards the water. As I paddled out through the surf, I could feel the cool waves crashing against me. I sat on my board, waiting for a big wave to come along.
Just as I was about to catch a great wave, a passenger jet broke the peacefulness of the moment by rumbling in from the south, heading towards the airport on the other side of the headland. It was then that I saw her.

At the far end of the beach, I noticed a pale figure emerging from behind some rocks and making their way down to the water. Even from where I was beyond the breaking waves, it was clear that they were completely nude. I watched as they splashed around in the sea for a few minutes before returning to their hiding spot among the rocks. "Nice," I thought with a smile on my face. I turned my attention back to the waves and caught some of the best surfing waves I've had on this beach. As I rode one particularly great wave almost to the shore, I couldn't help but feel grateful for this perfect day filled with amazing waves and unexpected surprises.
Later I saw the same figure wrapped in a large blue towel, making their way towards their vehicle. I silently saluted this naked sea nymph for bringing good vibes and great waves to my day.

A week later, I returned to the same beach to catch some more waves. As soon as I arrived, I noticed the same red Audi parked in the car park.
As I stripped off my clothes and started to put on my wetsuit, I saw a pretty woman in her mid-twenties emerge from the path to the beach, wrapped in a large blue and silver towel. She smiled at me before getting into her car and driving away. The surf was once again great that day, and I caught some of the best waves I've had on this beach. The girl in the blue towel was proving to be a lucky charm for good waves.

The next time the surf forecast was favourable, I headed back to the same beach. To my disappointment, there was no sign of the blue towel girl's Red Audi. Instead, a brand new electric vehicle had taken its place.
As I made my way down the path towards the sandy shore, I saw a couple of people sunbathing on the beach. As I got closer, I realised that one of them was wearing a black one-piece swimsuit while the other was completely nude lying on her front. The woman in the swimsuit looked up and said hello as I walked past them to the surf.
I did a double-take when I saw the naked girl. The older woman playfully spanked her friend's ass and whispered something into her ear, causing the naked girl to half roll over and look up at me. With one perky breast on display, she smiled at me before going back to sunbathing with her friend. It was the girl with the blue towel I had seen on previous visits.

I paddled out through the surf, thinking about the two women on the beach. Were they friends, lovers, mother and daughter? Their ages seemed different. As I watched, the older woman gave the younger one a massage. Shaking my head to refocus, I went back to surfing and caught some good waves.
At one point, the naked woman ran down to the sea and dove into the waves. Although I was just beyond the surf, I could see her naked body and bouncing breasts as she ran. Eventually, the women began packing up to leave, they waved goodbye to me before walking back to the car park.

I didn't return to that beach for a couple of months, either the winds and tides weren't right, or I was surfing with friends somewhere else.

When I finally returned to that beach, I was disappointed to find that the car park was empty. Paddling out, I enjoyed some decent waves. As I sat on my board waiting for the next wave, I saw a figure wrapped in a blue towel walking along the beach toward the far rocks. She appeared to glance in my direction several times as she crossed the beach. Before disappearing into her hiding place among the rocks, she dropped her towel to reveal a distant but naked bottom. The waves seemed to improve or perhaps it was my mood, either way, I returned to surfing.

Later on, I saw the naked woman walking down to the sea and start playing in the surf. She seemed to notice me watching and she gave me a wave, before returning up the beach to her concealed sunbathing location in the rocks.

I rode the next wave in and hid my board among some bushes before walking along the shore towards the rocks at the far end of the beach. As I climbed over the rocks, I heard moaning noises coming from a hidden spot ahead. Following the noise I found the naked girl on her hands and knees, her pussy facing me, as she vigorously fingered her clit. She paused, looked around, and noticed my presence. She gave me an inviting smile before asking "Are you just going to watch, or are you going to help". I was only too happy to help my little naked sea nymph.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post: