View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 09:11 AM   #20
MissKylie

Default REPLY TO PastramiKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastramikitten View Post
how does your slave explain to her non-kink/bdsm friends that she lives with her mistress and master?
How do you explain this to your non-kink/bdsm friends/acquaintances/business partners etc.
hi kitten,

she doesn't have to tell them that we are her master and mistress. She can be herself and we allow her to bring her friends home sometime as an off-time. She mentions that she is leaving with us as part of the job and that this setup allows both of us to have close connect in this busy world. With our legal background, we made sure to have a good work and even personal contract to make sure she or us aren't in any trouble.

As for her friends, they see us very friendly and that she is lucky to get such a place. But i do know some friends saying that she could have more freedom if she lived alone *winks*

our business partners doesn't need to know about this and they don't.

As for friends and family, most of them just know that she is my pa and staying with us to help us manage our busy schedule.

There are some friends who know about her role in our life but these are the friends who we purely engage from bdsm side. So they don't know that she is my pa.

It definetely takes some doing.

Miss kylie
MissKylie is offline   Reply With Quote