Thread: Fiction: Punished by biology teacher
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 06:31 AM   #12
slave2100

Default The plan

The plan

It took me almost fifteen minutes to get myself normal. As ache decreased, I finally lifted myself and kneeled like before, moping my wet cheeks with my palms, lowering my head with shame. Now that it’s over, I have no more words to say. I am just shrouded with humiliation. I haven’t been beaten so badly in my entire life, moreover, now I am a grownup girl, and it’s so bad to get a corporal punishment like some 7-year naughty kid.

‘You must be wondering why I was so harsh on you’ sir says and I reply with no reaction but just lower my head with shame.

‘Well, I did it to first, teach you a lesson for being a bad girl and second, to let you realize how painful my punishments are’ he says.

I didn’t nod but gulped a mouthful of air, getting scared of the man before me.

‘This way you’ll learn to obey. Now that you know how badly you’ll be beaten for misbehaving, you won’t give me another chance to punish you, will you?’ he asks.

This time I shook head obediently. Now I am really scared of what I do and how I do. I know how sir is, how strict, how cruel. From now onwards I’ll be careful of my action and I’ll obey him to my best of capabilities.

‘Don’t just sit like a statue. Reply to my calls. You understand?’ he shouts, again, at my silence.

‘Yes sir’ I say in a low voice, without making eye contact.

He is still angry at me and I wonder what he’ll do if I provoke him further. I should better be a good girl.

‘So, coming to the matter, I know how desperately you want to pass because if you won't, you sure will be expelled. I know you will clear other papers but Biology will stop you’ he says and I nod.

‘I may pass you, I may fail you either, it’s my choice but it depends on you’ he says and I wonder what he means.

‘For you to pass, you need to go through a series of tests conducted by me in my own ways. Once you clear all of those, then I’ll think of what to do. Do you agree to that?’ he asks and although I know how I’ll be tested, I immediately nod to his question.

‘Yes’ I say but he glares at me.

‘Yes what?’ he asks as I forgot to add a suffix.

‘Yes sir’ I say and he nods.

‘For the next 24 hours, I’ll take you with me to my place, where I’ll test your limit of desperateness to get good marks, to pass. Are you agreeing with your will and spirit to come with me and comply with whatever I ask you to do?’ he asks.

Well, 24 hours is a long time but it’s too small if compared to getting myself expelled and ending in that countryside school.

‘I do, sir’ I quickly reply.

‘Ok, then take your belongings and come with me’ he says, getting off the chair and I too stood up after kneeling so long.

Now my knees have also started to ache along with my hurt buttocks which were whipped with belts cruelly just a few minutes before. Mr. Kamper locked his cabin and signaled me to walk after him. I did as told and followed. As we were out of the building, I quickly sneaked in all directions, looking for any student who could see me going with Mr. Kamper but luckily there are none. I took a sigh of relief in getting out of the place unspotted.

Well, 24 hours is really a long time provided what I have with me, a purse with some cash, a hanky, a makeup kit, and my cellphone. I don’t even have my mobile charger, moreover, if I have to spend a night and a day at his place, I will be needing atleast my night trouser or Bermuda, and also my toothbrush.

‘Sir, can I go to my hostel for a few minutes?’ I ask before we could reach the parking place.

He turned towards me with a confused face.

‘I will be needing my nightdress, sir, my sleepers and toothbrush. Can I take those?’ I ask but in reply, he started laughing.

‘Oh, how funny but no. Come with whatever you have with you. I’ll arrange something’ he says and asked me to sit in the front seat.

Unable to understand the meaning behind his laugh, I obeyed and sat in the front seat of his car, just beside him.

Now I can feel my heartbeats because I am in a car with a person who just thrashed me with a belt. I don’t know what awaits for me or where I am being taken. I just have to trust him without my choice. He is my teacher but I only know him till I’m in class. Who knows what hides behind that esteemed personality and that fame?

We all have dark secrets which are dirty and we try to hide them behind our innocence and personality. This is a world of daemons only if you aren’t one of them, and that’s exactly what he taught me by beating me mercilessly just for sake of grades. They say teachers are second parents but what he did with me has murdered that phrase completely, or maybe for someone like me with the kind of stepdad I have, Mr. Kamper is really my second dad as he too thrashed me the same way my dad thrashed me last year when I failed.

‘Seatbelts, Allison’ he reminds after we leave the school compound and I once again wrap myself with belts, surrendering my freedom to a man double of my age.

Before he could accelerate, he once again improperly looks at me, as if checking my breast which has popped out of the seatbelts around my chest, and then accelerates the car towards his home, while I hold my breath and wait for my destiny, riding quietly with a stranger in unknown roads.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:45 PM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote