Thread: Fiction: Punished by biology teacher
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 09:58 AM   #9
slave2100

Default Apology

Apology

‘Oh, Miss Hales, you’re back again’ says Mr. Smith as he sees me on the stairs of his cabin’s building.

He has a bundle of papers, examination sheets probably and now as school is over, he must be going back home. Well I didn’t wanted to get spotted while I going back to my Biology teacher, just to apologize for what I did, but now I am seen by one of the faculties. What should I say, today is my unlucky day.

‘Yes sir, I was just heading for Kamper Sir. Is he still here?’ I ask and he nods.

‘He’s here but will leave shortly. You should hurry’ he says and walks off while

I ran towards his cabin, the same place where I was humiliated a few hours ago.

I can only guess what will happen now, what will he make me do. Last time he just asked for a blowjob which, although embarrassing, but was an easy task for the sake of marks. Now I can only wonder what I’ll have to go through because I not only disobeyed but also humiliated him and as far as I know, he is a man of pride.

As I came near his office, I could hear sounds inside, as if he is packing. Maybe he’s getting ready to leave.

‘May I come in, Sir?’ I knocked on the door slowly, the same way as before, and could hear the noise stop.

There was silence for few seconds but then soon, ‘Who is it?’ he asks, not identifying my voice.

‘It’s Allison, Sir’ I say and slowly pushed the door to make myself visible.

‘Oh, Miss Hales. What are you doing here?’ he asks, without asking me to come inside.

Although I am here to apologize, now I am finding it quick difficult to expresses myself. It’s like I am not able to spell only words I am supposed to say, ‘sorry’. Well, he waits for a few seconds for me to say something but looking me standing just like some idiot, he finally resumes packing his bag.

‘Sir’ I finally utter a word but that’s all I got.

My eyes are down with shame and I am already sweating. It’s even difficult than I thought.

‘I think you’re back for your belt, isn’t it?’ he asks and bents down towards the table to get my belt.

‘Come, take it and get off my eyes’ he says, throwing the belt towards the door, just at my foot while I stay at the same place where I was, not knowing what to do, how to react.

I have two choices, one to take my belt and walk away, and get myself expelled for failing twice in the same standard, or another to get close to him, kneel and apologize, and then surrender myself to get passing marks. The later is harder and full of humiliation but the former is a lifetime embarrassment and abuses from everyone I know.

Choosing the easier way, I pick up my belt and slowly walk towards Mr. Kamper and coming closer to him, I kneel with my eyes on the floor.

‘I am here to apologize, Sir. Please forgive me for my disobedience’ I say with all my strength.

He turns and looks at me without any words. Then for a moment, he inspects me visually, without asking me to stand or sit in the chair beside me.

‘Ok. Apology accepted. Now you can go, Miss Hales’ he says and gets his bag to exit the cabin.

I am not sure what’s happening. Did he forgive me, just like that?

It’s impossible because last time he did so much more than words. He made me strip and also compelled me to suck him in. Now that he knows that I’m here to surrender and I have no choice, he won’t spare me just like this.

‘Come on Miss hales, I have to lock my cabin, please get out’ he says, going towards the door, leaving me kneeling the same way as before.

Now I have no option than to beg because once he leaves the college, there is not much I can do than to wait for the result.

‘Sir please, have some mercy. I cannot fail, else my dad will throw me to countryside school’ I plea in a helpless tone, trying to mix my emotions with my womanhood.

‘Sorry, I can’t help you with that’ he says, ignoring my request, ignoring a girl’s beg who is in her knee.

Now I have no more words, I have used all my strength, all my limits.
Can I do nothing now? Will he fail me?

I know the answer to that but I also know what’s coming for me after that, a nightmare when I have to leave everything here, my friends, this city, Adie and will have to start over my life again in someplace far.

That thought has just made my eyes wet again. I have now started to sob but still, I kneel-walk towards the door, right where Mr. Kamper is waiting for me to leave.

‘Sir please, I beg you, please show some mercy. I will do everything you want, will do exactly as you say, just please don’t fail me’ I beg with tears and holding one of his feet, I lowered my head on his knees, dripping my tears on his pant.

Well, he waited for me to drop a few more drops, to cry for some time, as if wanting me to realize my mistake. Then he started caressing my hair softly, like my tears have melted his heart. It was so good to get touched in a loving way, but that didn’t last long.

After caressing my head for like one minute, he suddenly grabbed my back head and pulled my hair to make me stand by force. I was unable to grasp what was going on and why that sudden pain after loving me.

‘Ahhhhh…..’ I moan with pain as he pulls me up but I have no strength to resists or even ask why he is doing this to me.

‘Belts’ he asks, without leaving my hair, and without a delay, I gave him my belt, the thing I had on hands.

Then he pushes my head down, and makes me turn the other way, like he wants my back instead of my face. Out of options, I had to comply with wherever he wants me to do, like I am some submissive and he is my master.

I bent my head towards the knee and exposed my back to him.

As like before, I am still in a skirt but this skirt is smaller than the last I wore during the examination. This is thinner and lose than before, and at the same time, it’s a mini skirt, long enough to cover only half of my thighs. It’s not that I’m too comfortable in theses shorts but I wear this whenever I need my womanhood to get things done. I know I look sexy in exposing my legs, and I also know that whenever I wear these, I get my work done easily.

Well, I think I am successful again because Sir is touching me in the wrong ways. Now I see a hope to pass after he uses me. Although I am in pain, bent like strappado, with my hair still in his hand, I can feel my womanhood talking over his anger.

‘You are such a filthy girl. Only if you had manners, you wouldn’t be in moaning in pain’ he says and forcing me to bend more, he uses his other and to get my skirt up, such as to get my buttocks exposed, but he doesn’t touch my underpants.

I still have no idea what going on and what’s his intention. If he wants to fuck me, why can’t he do it in a formal way.

Why bending me and getting my ass naked?

While I was busy with thoughts, there comes an uncalled, unexpected thing.

‘Ahhhh…….’ I scream with pain as he whips my buttocks with my belt.

Now I know why he wanted my back. He wants to punish me with pain, by whipping my buttocks with belt and I got to say, he isn’t going easy but hitting me without mercy.

‘Ahh…’ I shout again to the second whip, trying to shake my leg for relief but he holds my hair even tighter, restraining me from any kind of movement.

I can’t tell how tough it is to get belt whips on the same very spot. It’s aching like hell, moreover burning like fire but all I could do in the reaction is shout with pain. Ignoring my screams, he whips me for the third time, while I shout with even more intensity, but that doesn’t make him stop and he lands, fourth, fifth, and goes on.

Now it’s getting out of control and I have started to make weird positions and nonhuman screams. The pain is just too much to bear and moreover, I am also very comfortable by the way he has grabbed my hair. I feel like my hair is getting plucked all at once. Now I have even started to resist, trying to get myself free from the pain, like I am forced into it but I can’t help it. The immense pain is making it involuntary.

Well, it was not before 30 odd belt whips when he finally stops and let my hair go.

In reaction I dropped myself in the floor and immediately placed palms in my burning hips, rubbing over the ache, trying to feel if it’s ok. The whips were so hard that my buttock feels like it has been anesthetized. I can’t even feel my fingers on my back, but the ache and burn are the same. I am in some sort of trauma, crying with my lungs out. I feel headache, like a hangover, meanwhile, I see sir Kamper getting a chair as am lying on the floor. Maybe my cries have finally melted him down but no, I am wrong. He doesn’t offer me to sit but sits in the chair himself. He does not even have regret in his face, like what he did is a routine for him.

Well, as pain decreases with time, I am starting to feel disgusted in me, like I am the one responsible for what’s happening to me, and speaking the truth, I am one to be blamed because it was me who wasted yesterday’s precious time in unnecessary sex rather than in studies. If I had studied for a few hours, I would be in this situation, getting whips in my buttocks by a man who is double my age. It’s so humiliating, so painful.

I hate myself.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:45 PM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post: