Thread: Fiction: Punished by biology teacher
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 09:52 AM   #8
slave2100

Default The ugly situation

The ugly situation

‘Alli, where were you? I was looking for you like everywhere’ Siri says in a hurry as I walked back in my hostel compound where Siri was waiting for me in the garden, just in front of our hostel’s main gate.

‘What happened? Are you all right?’ she asks, looking at my face as I look terrible, on verge of tears, and I know she knows something is wrong with me.

I just nod in reply but didn’t say a word. I might burst with tears if I speak.

‘Where were you? You left in a hurry after exams?’ she asks again, pushing me to reveal the truth but I stay quiet took a deep breath, as if gaining some energy to speak without breaking in front of her.

‘I had to go to the ATM. Why, what happened?’ I say, a little worried about why she was looking for me so desperately.

Did someone see me leaving Mr. Kamper’s office? Was I seen in his cabin?

If that happens, my image would be no better than an actual slut, because there are rumors about our Biology teacher, as Adie told me last night.

‘Your father is here to see you’ she tells and for a second my heart pounds.

‘What an ugly day! First my teacher and now my stepdad? What wrong did I do?’ I curse my luck.

‘What?’ I ask with a worried face.

She nods without detailing me much.

‘Yes, he is at the reception’ she tells and I wonder the reason for his sudden visit.

He never comes to see me. We not even talk in the phone then why is he here? Did I do anything wrong?

With pacing heartbeats, I approached my hostel and saw him sitting in reception. He is in a grey suit, like in an office, and has a magazine in hand.

‘Hello dad’ I greet without a will to respect the man who I hate so much.

‘Oh, hello Allie’ he says, closing the magazine he has in hand, and coming forward, he hugs me for a moment.

‘How was your exam?’ his first question.

Well, that’s the difference between a real dad and a stepdad. If he were my real dad, he would have started with questions like how am I doing, or is everything fine. He would have asked how my life before asking how I did in my exams.

‘It was ok, dad’ I reply, hiding the truth as always.

He has a smile for my answer.

‘Oh good. It’s good that you’ll pass this year’ he compliments while I reply with a made-up smile.

‘You know its funny because last night Mr. Barnes called’ he tells and I wonder where had I heard that name.

‘You remember him, my friend from Quintpool School?’ he commemorates and now I know who is the person he’s talking about.

Mr. Barnes is the principal of Quintpool School, the one in the countryside beside a river. I hate that place because it’s almost 100 miles from here and the place has nothing other than cows and grasses. My dad is a good friend of Mr. Barnes and if I fail, I sure will be sent there for my last year of high school.

I nod with scariness as I got his point.

‘You know it’s funny because last night he was asking about your performance this year, whether you could pass or not’ he says and I can feel my stomach churning.

I didn’t reply but stood in silence, not knowing what to tell because the results will be out in three days from now, and I already know what that would be.

‘I said to Barnes that you are working hard for exams and will definitely pass with good grades’ he continues and although he appreciates me, I know the intent behind his words.

He is trying to scare me, trying to check if I was writing my exams well. He is just observing my reaction with his tricky games and it’s not the first time he’s doing this to me.

Well, I just smiled in reply, trying to show my confidence, trying to make him believe that my exams went really well.

‘Why are you here, dad?’ I ask, looking at his suit, trying to change the topic.

‘Oh, this? Well I had a meeting in the next building, so I thought of seeing you before getting back’ he tells and I nod.

As I already guessed, I wasn’t his priority. He is here for the meeting and not me.

‘Well I should be going, I am already late’ he says and comes closer to bid me goodbye.

‘You need anything?’ he asks before hugging me while I shake head.

‘Some cash maybe?’ he asks again but I say no.

‘Ok then, will see you in result day’ he says and hugging me for a moment, he walks off the place but before he could leave, Siri enters the compound and sees my dad leaving.

‘Oh hello, Siri. How are you?’ he asks a question he forgot to ask from his daughter.

‘I am good, uncle’ she replies with a smile.

‘And how was your exams?’ he asks and she nods casually, as if not sure about it.

‘Well Alli had a good day’ he comments and without anymore delay, he leaves the compound while Siri comes close to me.

As he comes near, she looks at me from up to down, as if checking me out, while I too look at myself to figure what’s wrong in me.

‘Where is your belt?’ she says and quickly I fumbled myself to look for it in my skirt.

I must have forgotten it at Sir Kamper’s office. Yes, I left it there.

‘Oh, I think I forgot it in my room’ I reply as Siri was waiting for an answer and without anymore words, I tried to walk off the place.

‘Where are you going now? What’s wrong?’ Siri asks about my ignorance, my awkward behavior.

‘Room. I have to take a shower’ I say and without looking at her, I ran off the place.

I can’t tell her how ugly my day was after my paper, and after what happened at Sir Kamper’s cabin. I already feel like a slut who is being used as per needs. I may cry anytime, it’s hard to stop myself now so I ran with all my strength towards my room, before anyone can see my eyes getting wet.

I opened my room’s door with a jerk and closed it the same way, taking I-card off my neck and throwing it to bed. Now I can’t stop myself as tears have already started to burst off my eyes. I am crying but without making any noise, without letting people in other room to hear me.

For a while I stood in silence, regretting and melting about incidents that happened today, and then I started taking clothes off my body in a hurry, one by one, starting with my sandals. Then I unhooked my skirt and kicked it towards the bed. I don’t know why but I am so much angry in myself, for all the wrong decisions I made. I just don’t know what to do now, how to get things right.

I sure will be ending in that countryside school if I fail and the hell, I will fail for sure after what I did and how I behaved with Mr. Kamper. All he asking was a blowjob but I ran off like some kid. Now he will fail me for sure. I hate myself so much and I don’t know what to do to get things right. I just want to strip whatever I have in my body, just because I don’t want to be in clothes that made my day so ugly. After undressing my skirt, I also took off the worn untidy lingerie I wore, the filthy thing that embarrassed me so much before Mr. Kamper. With just in top in my body, I hurried towards the washroom, and before turning on the shower, I removed my top and bra, throwing it the same way in the corner.

Getting myself completely naked, I sat below the shower cross-legged, and let the shower fall on my head, trying to cool the fire raging inside me. Soon when the shower started hitting my naked body, I could feel my heartbeats slowing down nice and steady. I even closed my eyes and took some really deep breaths, so as to get myself in normal condition.

Naked showers are such good technique to fresh your mind, to let your anguish go. I practice it regularly and the results are amazing. It lets me think clearly with an open mind. It helps me take good decisions without the influence of anger or tension.

Now I really have a decision to make because I cannot let myself fail again at any cost, no matter what’s the price is and what nasty tasks I’ll have to do for my Biology teacher.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post: