Thread: Fiction: Punished by biology teacher
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 09:35 AM   #5
slave2100

Default The cabin

The cabin

‘Alli, where are you going?’ Siri shouts as I almost ran behind Sir Kamper.

Ignoring her for a while, I just signaled her not to wait and quickly followed Mr. Kamper who was rushing towards his cabin.

‘How was your exam?’ she asks again before I could leave and in reply I just made a down thumb signal, reveling how my paper went.

It happened as expected. The question wasn’t hard but only for them who were prepared, unlike me, who barely have attempted only half of the questions, which hopefully could pass me but there is a fair chance that my result will again depend on the liberty of Mr. Kamper. I haven’t attempted one marks question at all but I did attempt a long question but I know what my content is. If I was correcting my paper, I would certainly fail myself.

As the exam is over now, I have no other way to beg for promotion and only if I could somehow manipulate Sir Kamper, I could escape the embarrassment of failing again and getting expelled for two continuous years of detention in the same grade. I could only imagine what my dad would do to me this time. Besides subjecting me to corporal punishment and mental torture, I’m sure he’ll send me to some barbarian school in the countryside, someplace without malls and discos, boys and cinemas, something I can’t afford to lose.

Now my only hope is Sir Kamper.

‘Help me God to pass’ I pray and follow my Biology teacher towards his cabin, who without turning or looking back towards me, enters his cabin like in some kind of hurry.

As I got close to his cabin door, I could feel my heart beating. I don’t know if it’s my wrong perception but I am kind of suspicious about him. While I was in the hall, I saw him looking at me every time my eyes got on him. It was like I was being checked in very wrong ways, just like what he did before entering the hall. Even Adie told me about the rumors he heard about Mr. Kamper, that he sleeps with students and pass them later. I hope that isn’t true because if it is, I sure will have very little choice.

‘May I come in, Sir?’ I say in a slow voice, knocking the doors of his cabin.

There isn’t much noise here in Biology department, infact, there isn’t any noise at all because his cabin is in the first floor of the building which has only one other cabin than of his, the cabin of Sir Smith, our mathematics HOD who is way too strict and scary than Mr. Kamper. It’s not just me but everyone is scared of Mr. Smith, who is good friends with Mr. Kamper. As they both are HODs of their respective departments, they hold great power in the school’s administration.

While walking off the cabin of Mr. Smith, I saw it locked from outside, meaning he isn’t here yet.

Well I did ask Mr. Kamper for permission to get in, but he didn’t reply, maybe he didn’t hear me, so I pushed the door softly and got it open.

Our eyes met the moment the door got opened and with a sacred heart, I put my eyes on the ground, ashamed of entering without permission.

‘Miss Hales?’ he asks, looking at me with surprise.

‘Hello Sir’ I greet from the door, without going in.

‘What are you doing here?’ he asks.

I chose to keep quiet for a few seconds, not knowing what to say, where to start.

‘Sir, actually you asked to meet you if…’ I was saying but he interrupted.

‘If you screw your exam again, isn’t it?’ he completed.

I nod with a worried face.

‘Come, come inside. Close the door’ he says and I did as he asked and got inside his cabin.

Instantly he started searching for something in his drawer, and then took a paper bundle out of it. It’s our examination paper, the one we just had.

‘Allison, is it?’ he asks, looking at my paper right in the top, and I nod with scariness.

My paper is right in front of him and I know I am screwed. He takes my exam sheet off the bundle, and takes a quick look at every page, at every answer I wrote. It took merely one minute for him to go through my entire sheets which I wrote in two hours.

After finishing, he looks at my face and shakes head. That made my heart pound, as the message is clear. I am failing for sure and now I can only wonder the upcoming days when I would be thrown out of this great school.

‘Only if you were a little more attentive in class and focused on what I said, you would have passed, Allison’ he calls my name and I feel a cold wave running down my body.

I nod in reply but have no strength to look into his eyes.

‘You know you’ve made a new record for my esteemed career, to fail twice in the very subject I teach’ he says and I stand like a statue, embarrassed in myself.

‘Also for this school, I don’t think any of the students got expelled in the last 10-12 years for failing twice in the same standard’ he tells and now besides being embarrassed, I feel like the dumbest person in the entire world.

I hate myself, I disgust myself.

‘I wonder how would your papa will feel when he comes to know that you’re being expelled’ he says and now I feel Goosebumps just by my stepdad’s name.

I remember what he did to me the last time, and I also know what he will do now, how cruelly will he punish me. My heart is running like a motorbike, and I can feel a bit of numbness in my entire body. I am just too much scared.

I hope there is a way out of it. I can do anything just to get pass marks, but how can I say this to Mr. Kamper. I girl agreeing to do anything, I know what it means. If he would complain to authorities, I could face even worse, but there is no good in letting it go without even trying, because I will be expelled in eather ways.

‘Sir, isn’t there….’ I try hard enough to complete but couldn’t, while Mr. Kamper waits for me to finish.

‘Yes?’ he asks and I look at his eyes, gathering some strength to ask something that could save me from so much trouble.

‘Sir, isn’t there a way to pass now?’ I ask, finally, lowering my head again with shame.

Well, his reaction is not what I expected. I thought my question would make him angry but he has a smile instead, although his smile is cunning, a kind of sly. It's like he was waiting for me to say something like that.

‘Tell me, Allison, how desperate are you to pass?’ he asks and quickly I gain strength to show my intent.

‘I can do anything, sir, anything. I can even work as a maid for the entire year’ I babble whatever came into my mind while it made Mr. Kamper laugh.

‘Maid? I already have a maid’ he says laughing, and even I smiled at my silliness.

‘It’s a shame for a girl like you to become maid, Miss Allison’ he says and pauses for a moment, just like before, as if gaining some strength to say whatever he has in his dirty mind.

Looking him in hesitation, I knew it’s my chance so ‘Not maid, sir but anything you want me to be’ I offer immediately, before the situation could get awkward.

‘Hmm…’ he says and relaxing his back on the chair, he signaled me to come beside him, so that he could see all of me without his table hiding my lower body.

I know where it’s going but it doesn’t matter anymore considering what’s waiting if I fail. With slow steps, lowering my head like an obedient student, I stood beside him with hands-on my back, a foot far from him, not knowing what his next step would be.

Bringing his head near my belly, he took a deep breath, almost like trying to smell me while I bent my stomach back, trying to get a little far so as to avoid any sort of touch. Seeing me getting back, he himself got away and again took a deep breath. I know what I did was wrong after I said that I can do anything.

‘So you say you can do anything to pass, isn’t it Miss Allison?’ he asks.

Without raising my head, I nodded with shame.

‘You gonna have to prove it to me’ he says and I stood in silence, without a nod or head shake.

‘Come, sit here’ he asks, and I look at him, and then towards the table, not knowing where was I asked to sit.

Then without asking anything, I tried to pull a chair from the table’s front but before I could do it, he interrupted.

‘I didn’t ask you to sit in a chair, Allison’ he says with a clear message that he wants me to sit in the floor, just beside him.

I know where this is going. He’s testing my limits of how far I can go, how desperate am I, else why these games of humiliation of making a girl sit on the floor?

Well I know it’s awkward and full of embarrassment but I have to do it anyways. There is no second way. As I am in a knee-length skirt, which is tight aswell, I cannot sit cross-legged so I kneel on the floor, just a foot away from him, although am not comfortable in this pose, as my skirt is too tight to kneel, also my sandals are aching my foot.

‘You can take off your sandals, Allison’ Sir Kamper said, looking me in pain and I immediately took sandals off my foot and knelt the same way as before, although I can’t hold this position for long. I fear my buttocks may burst out off my skirt which is in too much pressure of the awkward position.

‘You still look uncomfortable, Allison’ he says, looking me making my skirt.

I am trying to explore every other leg placement options to get myself comfortable while Sir John is looking at me like I am some slut. It feels so improper to get stared like this but I guess I have no option than to behave like a slut.

‘You may take off your skirt as well, you seem uncomfortable in it’ he says and I could feel skipping a heartbeat.

‘What? Did I hear it right? Did he just ask me to remove my skirt?’ I questioned myself and tried to breathe.

My mouth is half open and my eyes have gone big. I have no words to say, I don’t even have a reaction to react. My brain is empty like a monk, and I am unable to take decision of any kind, whether to obey or to ignore.

‘No Sir, I think I am ok in my …’ I was saying but he shook head again.

‘I want you to take it off, Allison, now’ he says before I could’ve completed, this time with a raised voice intensity, almost like shouting at me.

I am in huge confusion and stress, not because I am asked to take my skirt off. Yes, to take off my skirt before my teacher is also a big embarrassing thing but it’s just a part of what’s next. Since I slept naked all night in bed after having sex, I woke up late and I was in such hurry for the examination that I couldn’t find fresh formal panties to wear, instead, I ended in wearing the first thing I saw in my closet, an old white panty that Adie gifted me last year. To be honest, it isn’t panty at all, but lingerie that covers just a part of what’s inside. Moreover, it’s also worn and untidy after getting used continuously while playing with Adie. It’s so humiliating to show what is covering my private part. If I knew I had to strip in front of Mr. Kamper I would have worn something formal.

‘Didn’t you hear me? Do as told’ he shouts again after waiting for a few seconds, and I feel a cold wave erupting inside me, scaring me to my bones.

Now my actions are not in my control but it’s his words that are driving me. Unable to stand on my will, I stood up to follow, and without caring about my self-respect, I slowly loosened the belt that was holding my skirt to cover my legs. I am ashamed of what I am doing but there isn’t a second way. I am compelled to do whatever he wants.

‘Faster, Allison. I don’t have whole day’ he says in the same mean way, trying to speed me up while I took my belt off my skirt and started unhooking three hooks that held my skirt’s grip, one after another.

While I was in the last hook, I slowed for a second, expecting him to stop me from stripping but he didn’t, instead, his eye got fixed on my thighs which were on the verge to get exposed in a short while. I feel so embarrassed of what I am doing, just for the sake of numbers. I wish I studied last night, rather than having sex with Adie.

Well, although I have unhooked last of my skirt’s hook, I can’t find the strength to slip my skirt off my waist and get my legs naked. It’s just too hard to show myself wearing untidy worn lingerie.

‘What’s that delay for? Get it off, now’ Sir shouts, again, seeing my hesitation and that was enough for me to do whatever he asked.

In a jerk I slipped skirt off my waist, sliding it down towards my toes, exposing myself in lingerie, ripping my dignity into pieces. Lowering my eyes with shame, I stood in silence, trying to hide my worn lingerie with palms, even though I already see him looking between my legs.

‘Take it off properly’ Sir says as the skirt is still clasped in my toes.

I did as he said and took my skirt off my foot, while he signaled me to keep it beside his chair.

‘Now kneel as before’ he orders and I obey as asked, kneeling in the same place, a foot away from him.

‘See, it’s so comfortable without skirts, isn’t it?’ he asks a silly but humiliating question, and although I regret being just in my dirty panties, I nod unwillingly.

‘Now, come a bit closer’ he orders, and with eyes on the floor, I shift myself towards him, inches away from his legs.

As I am so near, I can feel his thing rising, in fact, it’s already up. Its pointy edge & bold structure is already visible as it’s urging to come out of his pants.

‘What are you wearing, Allison?’ he asks a humiliating question, trying to sneak through my palms.

I think while checking my legs, he missed my lingerie mistakenly as some general panty but now that I am closer, he has his doubts. I chose not to answer so without replying I held on my position, hiding my lingerie with my palms as before.

‘Come on, show me what you got, stand up, now’ he orders, leaving me no option than to reveal what I have hidden for so long.

As I stood up with my hands covering myself, he signaled me to raise my hand but I looked at him with a hope of pity, not willing to show myself.

‘Raise your hands, Allison, how many times will you make me say the same thing?’ he scolds me like some kid and out of options, I obey.

I raised my hands and cursed my luck for wearing the ugly underwear on the same day when I had to go for the embarrassment of a lifetime. I even close my eyes to avoid seeing his reaction.

‘What’s that? Is this the kind of panty you girls wear these days?’ he asks.

I highly doubt if he even knows what I am wearing. Lingerie is not that common if you are in your thirties or more than that. It’s confined to younger people, teenagers like us. Growns believe just in formal sex without foreplays.

Laughing wickedly at my underpants, he comes a bit closer and examines my lingerie as if seeing something like it for the first time. I am so ashamed because the thing I am wearing is barely thick enough to hide my insides.

Well, that’s the concept of lingerie, which exposes the inside partially, increasing the mystery exponentially. He comes closer, takes a look but didn’t touch me or any of my private part, instead, goes back on to his chair and relaxes his back.

‘You can bring your hands back, Allison’ he says and I bring my hands down and cover myself the same way.

‘On your knees now’ he says and now it’s becoming easier to follow, as what’s he asking is just to change positions time by time, an easy thing to do.

‘Tell me, Miss Hales, when you played last?’ he asks another embarrassing question.

Although I know he’s asking me about when I last had sex, I pretend that I didn’t get him. I make such a face that I didn’t understand his question.

‘I mean when did you last had sex?’ he asks, loud and clear.

Now that’s the question I cannot answer. I am one of his students, just a high school girl and I cannot tell that I have sex with Adie on a regular basis. It sounds so irrational and improper for a teenager to live an adult life, moreover, I have had sex just hours ago, and when I should have a pen and book on hand, I was holding a penis instead.

‘Come on, Miss Hales, everyone knows about you and that Adie guy. Don’t tell you don’t play around’ he says but I didn’t reply.

It’s just too embarrassing to answer about my sex life, infact, it’s too embarrassing just to talk in this subject so I chose to keep quiet and ignore.

‘Ok, maybe it’s none of my business to ask about your private life’ Mr. Kamper says, seeing me kneeling quietly with a small face, without answering to any of his questions.

I took a breath of relief but not for long. I am still on my lingerie and God know how this session will end, what more humiliating things will he make me do.

‘But I need you to show your talents’ he says and I look towards his face to understand his meaning.

Then without any further explanation, he pulled chains of his pants, making his dick to pop out of his pant, although he didn’t let it slip through his underwear. Seeing his dick sneaking out of the chain, I am now scared but in a sensual way, just like the time I had sex for the first time, although now I still have no idea what he wants me to do.

Does he want to play with me?

How can we have sex here, in his office, moreover, how can he even think of having sex with his student, someone half of his age?

I am so nervous by seeing his beast hiding in his underwear. How can I possibly think of taking it in? It’s just too weird to think about it.

‘Allison?’ he nudges while I was lost in thoughts.

Now I don’t even nod to his nudges, nor do I lower my eyes as I am already so much humiliated after stripping and kneeling in lingerie.

‘Hello, you’re here?’ he asks after I say nothing.

I slowly nod my head but didn’t speak a word.

‘Come one, don’t be shy’ he tells and signals towards his thing, giving a clear message of what he wants.

Ahh….This freak wants a blowjob, wants me to take his dick in my mouth. How crazy is this, how improper? That’s the last thing he can ask for but I am not doing it, no matter what it takes.

I am still his student, not his slave, and failing in high school is not a criminal offense. How can this rascal ask for such an ugly thing?

Now I am raging with what humiliating thing he just asked me to do.

What does he think of me, a slut?

Never in my life have I taken someone’s thing in my mouth, not even of Adie with whom I am in relation for like the last five years. It’s just too awkward to even think about sucking on someone who is double my age, moreover, who is my teacher, someone like my dad.

Shrouded with embarrassment, I took a deep breath, and without explaining myself, I bent foreword to take my skirt he kept beside his table. Then without arguing or even looking at him, I wore my skirt back.

My message is clear, I am not complying with whatever he thought he could bargain in order me to pass me. Well, he didn’t apologies, nor he tried to stop me before I took my belonging and left his cabin but before I could walk the place with a face full of humiliation, I saw Mr. Smith, my mathematics teacher, entering into his cabin.

Our eyes met for once and I think he is smart enough to guess why I was here and what I was asked to do. I hope he knows his psycho Biology friend.
Well, I almost ran towards my hostel because I have no strength to answer if anyone asked why I was in Mr. Kamper cabin and for what purpose. I feel so out of confidence, so low in myself. I was being used as a toy, as some pet and I don’t even had an option than to obey.

I feel so helpless, so alone. I feel like crying but somehow I held myself till the time I could reach my room.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:44 PM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to slave2100 for this post: