Thread: Fiction: Punished by biology teacher
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 10:12 AM   #2
slave2100

Default Playing with Adie

Playing with Adie

‘Allison? Where’re you going?’ Siri asks as I was in midway towards my room, after having burger from the canteen.

Siri is my friend, the one who sits beside me in class. I can say that she is the only one who cares for me.

‘Going to my room, dear’ I reply.

‘And about the exam? How’s your preparation?’ she asks and I nod with low confidence.

‘Come on Alli, you know you can screw this year’ she replies to my casual nod and I giggled in reply.

‘I know Siri but what can I say, I am trying my best’ I say while she takes a deep breath.

‘Well let me know if you need help with something. You do have notes, right?’ she asks while I nod, smile, and leave for my room.

It’s March but I am sweating. The Earth and weather both look screwed, just like me, else who sweats in March. Maybe it’s not the weather but my state of mind, the worries that’s making me nervous.

‘Maybe I should take a shower first’ I think and unlock my room.

Without delaying any further, I locked the doors and slipped off my Bermuda and also the top off my body.

Then moving towards the washroom, I unhooked my bra and got into the bathroom but before I could turn on the shower, ‘Surprise!’ someone shouted behind my back and improperly groped my waist.

That almost gave me a heart attack but soon I held myself because it’s Adie, my boyfriend. He was my classmate but then I failed and he got promoted. He stays in the boys hostel which is a little far from here.

‘What the hell, Adie, you almost killed me’ I shout in reply, hiding my nipple from my palms.

‘Sorry honey. You weren’t here when I climbed balcony, so I thought of frightening you’ he says laughing at my reaction, coming closer towards me, kissing on my back neck.

‘You could have called me’ I tell in an annoyed tone, getting away from him, avoiding any sort of contact for what he did to me.

‘Oh, sorry again, come on now’ he says, getting closer to me again, trying to kiss in my belly but I tried to resist.

‘Adie no, not today. You know tomorrow is my Biology exam’ I request without getting my palms off my naked breast, not ready to show myself.

I know he’s here for sex and although I love playing with him almost twice every week, I cannot waste this night in anything other than studies.

‘What did you say, Biology? What’s a better way to learn Biology than doing it for real, like practical’ he puns while I laughed at his joke which suited the situation, although I am still not ready to play tonight.

‘You know I’ve heard rumors about Sir John, that he passes the girls who sleep with him’ he says and I laugh at his made-up words.

‘So isn’t it better to sleep with him rather than you? At least I will pass without studying, isn’t that great?’ I say and laugh myself.

He too laughs but looks embarrassed.

‘No way, you aren’t so brave. Sluts do that, not a girl like you’ he says and coming a little closer, kisses in my arms while I bashfully push him away.

‘Come on Alli, don’t be a baby’ he says and before I could close the washroom’s door, he slips inside with me.

‘Adie go. I have to shower before I starting my studies’ I request but instead, he starts stripping himself, first his shirt, then his pant, coming just on his underpants, same as like me.

‘When did I ever say not to study, I’ll even teach you if you want’ he says and without asking for permission, he opens his underwear as well, the last thing on his body, getting completely naked before me in the shower.

Now that’s exciting and it’s hard to control myself after watching a five-inch long beast pointed towards me, waiting to be caressed. Even though I don’t want to but now I can’t resist myself after seeing his thing waiting for me.

‘You do realize how stubborn you are’ I say, agreeing to what he was asking, and as like him, I too slip off my panties to get a nude shower with him.
He stared at my naked body for a few seconds and now I can feel my heart beating.

He quickly turns the shower on, and keeps looking at my undressed body getting washed by water, while I, without caring much about him watching me bathing, raise my head to face the shower directly on my face and once I was wet, I started rubbing my sweaty body.

Looking me shower without using extra hand, he comes behind my back and raised my hand towards my head, as if restricting me to use hand on myself, and then started caressing my naked body himself, rubbing, cleaning me from my back, starting from my soft toes, going towards my back knees, and then towards my thighs, buttocks, all towards my waist. Then sliding his fingers on my loin, he kisses on my back and then on my shoulders. It’s like he’s not ready to leave even a single inch of my body untouched.

Now I am aroused by the sensual back massage and kiss he just gave in my back. My eyes are now closed, and there is only one thing that’s going in my mind, to lie in bed and get his beast inside my pit.

Then, without asking, he turned me to the other side and started massaging on my front side, but now from the top of my wet body, first the chest, where he pressed and brushed my nipples for like ten seconds, but soon got on my belly, rubbing it for a while, and then moved between my legs. He stayed there for a little longer, flicking, fingering my lips, while I moaned quietly, feeling his fingers, but soon he moved further down towards my thighs, and then towards the foot, cleaning every part of me with the utmost care like he was washing his own body.

I can’t describe how I am feeling now. I am just too hungry in a sensual way, urging to take in anything of any size. Butterflies are flying inside my body and I could feel cold and numbness in my private parts, especially my buttocks. I am neither smiling, nor I am normal. I am in the same condition as the earth is before first showers on monsoon.

This Adie son of a bitch has such magical powers in his fingers that it makes me mad every time it touches my delicate parts with the wrong intent.

‘You need to shampoo?’ he asks but I shook my head.

‘Hell no, fucker. Let's complete this’ I reply and pushed my lips into his, and started fondling his wet buttocks with passion.

He too got into action and our tongue started to taste each other with hands explored each other’s buttocks and its hole. Soon the action that started in showers got shifted into my room, and Adie, without even getting me dry, lifted me off the floor and dribbled me on the bed like some ball, and bringing his mouth into action, started kissing my naked body in installments, part by part, first the lips, then nipples, belly and finally my pussy.

As he finished the first round, he lifted himself to relax his body and I opened eyes and looked at his pointed thing right towards my face, as if asking to get sucked, to get messaged by my lips.

‘What? You want this?’ he asked, looking at my eyes on his thing but I shook head and got bashful for a second.

I don’t know why I am uncomfortable with blowjobs, even though I’ve had sex with him like a hundred times. There sure is some problem with me because I get more scared than excited whenever I see a penis close to my mouth. It’s not like I hate the smell or something, but there is a strange fear in me for blowjobs.

Adie has been trying to get me over it for so many years, but he has got no success.

‘Come on Alli, take it in, even for once’ he says, bending legs towards me, trying to bring his thing closer to my mouth but I close my eyes in response, covering my face with palms, not ready for a simple thing he was asking.

‘Come on young lady, try it for once. Don’t suck, just taste it’ he compels but am still not ready for that and held my mouth tightly in response.

‘Ahhhh…’ I moan with pleasure as I feel his lips between my legs, trying to wake my G-spot.

Well, looking me getting uncomfortable, he respected my limit and brought his mouth to my other lips between legs. It’s an indescribable pleasure when his tongue comes into action, when it plays with my honeypot. As kisses got over, he leaned over me and lifting my hands over my head, just like he did in shower, once again restraining me from using my hands, pressing my palms under my head in such a way that I cannot free it.

It’s a total surrender from my side and the only thing I can do now is to wait for his next move. He then spread my legs, straddling me wide, and leaning over me like a crossbow, he slipped his beast into my den. It is a painful moment as there is less lubrication, but soon pleasure takes over the pain.

As it starts now, he also has started squashing my breasts softly with his hands, and instantly my nipples spring to attention from that tender touch. After a few seconds of strokes, he leans forward and gets his tongue to lick my stomach.

With restrained hands, all I can do is moan quietly with pleasure while he comes forward and kisses my lips again.

I am in seventh heaven with all my private parts riding along with me.

I can now feel his strokes getting stronger, while I spread my legs wider to create some more space. I am a little uncomfortable but the pleasure surpasses the pain. As I open eyes and look at him, I see him making happy faces while sliding in and out of me, slowly, gently. I smile in reaction but he increases the intensity of strokes, forcing me to closes eyes again. Strokes have now increased with intensity, and I can now sense his cum shooting inside my honeypot. I know he’s close but I think I am closer. I can feel him wetting me from inside but I can also feel my own climax breaking me with a tingling shudder.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:43 PM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post: