View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 12:33 AM   #4
Mephistopheles
and amen I say unto you

Voted Good. Overall, I am quite content with the site, and have found it to be an enjoyable forum and resource during both my lurking days and my since-then-once-a-month activity bursts.

The effective implementation and management of the M/S section is crucially important, and handled very well here. It is a rather needed section for a TorD community, but, too often, it becomes unorganized, messy, spammy, and just plain stupid; I am fairly confidant that the glut of that stuff was one of things that helped bring the glory days of dyndns to the miserable halt it came to.

Here, however, the Java applet works well for formatting, and the mods are vigilant in the section. The rest of the mod team is quite talented as well; they have been able to keep things in-line without any power tripping.

All in all, I do not see any major problems with getdare at all. Quality staff, efficient management system--the only thing holding it back from sheer awesome perfection is the fact that, well, there is always room to expand content...
Mephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote