Thread: Fiction: His Plaything
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 04:29 PM   #23
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything XIII

My face was covered in carrot-smelling muck. My diaper was crammed with poo-smelling much. I had had milk dribbled over my head and down the back of my onesie. Everyone in the store had seen me by the end, everyone who had visited the store that lunchtime. Sir had provided Ollie with a sandwich and two opportunities to change his single diapers. My lunch was the baby food. My diapers were incredibly bulky, spreading my knees a foot apart, and remained on me throughout the humiliation.

I sat grumpily in the back of the car, bitterly sucking on a pacifier that had been placed in my mouth.

“Are you going to smile for me?” I shook my head at Sir. “Are you going to be grumpy all day now?” I slipped a smile and nodded like a toddler trying to be upset.

That afternoon He was going to play alone with Ollie in His bedroom, but first the pair of them wanted me clean. And so, after losing a coin toss to one of His double-sided coins, when we arrived at His house they led me through to the back garden. Sir went to turn on the hose while Ollie began undressing me, pulling off my bonnet, my mittens, the onesie. He showered me and Ollie with a short blast of cold water, telling Ollie to hurry up with the removing of my diapers.

I motioned to the pacifier in my mouth – as if to ask if it could be removed. Sir nodded and Ollie removed it before squirting out of the way for Sir’s blasts.

“AAARGH!” I shrieked as the freezing jets hit my body. The pain was of the cold was constant and I did my best to scrub myself around with my hands until a bar of soap hit me and I was told I had to start all over again.
When Sir eventually turned off the hose and headed inside, I was shivering like a naked arctic explorer.

Ollie flicked my shrunken genitals as he put a fresh diaper on me, then he led me into the living room where a mass of bubble wrap was waiting. Round and round, I was mummified by the protective plastic, layers upon layers of the bubbles began keeping warmth around my skin and only then was I able to stop shivering.

Sir stuck the wrap in place with parcel tape. He pushed me down onto the floor – pop pop – I felt no impact with all this protective padding. A feeding gag was put in my mouth with a straw to a bottle of water fed through. I was wrapped up safely and left to be ignored while the two of them played upstairs.

I waited a while for their return, hear only occasional yelps and creaks coming from the ceiling above me. I had no idea what was going on.

When they came down, I was kicked a few times to see if I could react, but with the wrapping and gag I could do nothing. I was taped onto the floor to stop me wriggling. They filled up the water bottle. They left again.

When they next returned they brought in a large pizza that had been delivered – the smells filled the room with gorgeous dough, tomato sauces and cheeses. The rested the box on my upwards-facing stomach and ate from me. The never spoke to me, never offered me any, never taunted me. When they ran out of pizza they placed the box over my head like a pyramid, so that its greasy insides fell against my face and the mass of cardboard obstructed any meaningful light from reaching my eyes. Then I heard them leave.

Feet passed me, but never interacted. No noise I made was answered, even when I knew they were in the room with me. I wet and I wet the nappy. The bottle I drank from was refilled. I wet again.

Eventually I fell asleep. I fell into a really deep sleep. Blind to the world, I felt nothing. That is until I was awoken by the fowl stench of horse manure.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote