Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 06:43 PM   #25
Kevb6240

Chapter fifteen

We all breathed a breath of relief as Mr White a science teacher entered the room "good afternoon chloe"
"hi sir"
"Tom, Emma it isn't like you two to be in trouble" as he sat down looking at the paper work "oh I see" he turned to the next page "oh chloe" he looked at her with a disappointed look. "let's add cunt and prick to the don't use list"
"yes sir"
"and for the love of God don't ask a teacher if he's been horny"
"I'll do my best sir"
"chloe!"
"sorry, yes I'm keep my thoughts to myself"
"OK and can we all keep our hormones under control while at school?"
"yes sir"
"yes sir"
"right everyone enjoy your weekend and don't tell anyone I let you go early"
"thank you sir" I replied. 82 7u
"thanks sir" Emma replied.
"cheers man" chloe added as we left.

Finally Friday has arrived and chloe should pick me up any minute. With a change of clothes and a sleeping bag I'm ready to go just in time as I shout "bye mum" and run out to the car.
It was just chloe and me for the sort drive to Emma's house but she took the opportunity to ask "so what do you have installed for em's?"
"I haven't prepared anything, why have you?"
"I have a few things up my sleeve, there must be stuff you want her to do?"
"well of course but it seems weird asking her to do that stuff"
"how so?"
"I don't know it feels a bit... Well rapey"
"something tells me she's OK with it" chloe replied with a huge grin "she jumped at the chance to jump on you, so I think asking for consent is out the window" chloe continued as we pulled up at Emma's house

Emma emerged from the house in a short black top that didn't reach her belly button, black skirt just above her knees and a pair of black tights.
"Oww Emma actually showing some cleavage and wearing a bra. I never thought I'd see the day"
As she approached it became clear that she was also wearing makeup, her skin slightly darkend and a blue hue to her eyes. The look was definitely working but the red lips were a bit to much.
"hello beautiful" chloe shouted as she got in the back of the car.
"Thanks, tom thoughts"
"hmm not a fan of the make-up but that outfit works for me, petal" I replyed

Twenty minutes in to out journey and chloe turns the music down to ask "Emma would you rather not wear a bra or not wear tights?"
Emma thought for a second "oh I'd rather go with out tights"
"OK then take them off" chloe ordered
"wait was that not a hypothetical question?"
"nope" chloe laughed
Emma lowered her tights and rolled them off her legs. Seeing them roll off her thighs I couldn't help wish I was sat back there with her to coress those legs.

"oh do you guys know everyone at school keeps asking if your an item?" chloe said excitedly
"what did you till them?" I asked
"I didn't, I just changed the subject"

A quiet moment passed before chloe felt the need to fill it "Tom would you rather..."
"wow how is this game working?" I asked
"what do you mean?"
"if I have to choose then, I should get to ask you as well"
"OK that's fine"
"does that mean I get to ask as well?" Emma added
"no"
"OK chloe would you rather drive topless or let petal back there play as well" I asked
"fine you can please"
Emma's face lit up "yay OK mistress would you rather snog my master or hit him in the nuts?"
Before I had time to realise what had just been said, chloes hand had swung down and made contact with the head of my penis and balls. Not hard enough to do any damage or leave any lasting pain.
But the shock and force was enough to knock the wind out of me "for fuck sake em's, who's side are you on?"
"sorry sir"
"OK Tom would you rather be hit again by me or have Emma hit you?"
"what the fuck... Erm Emma" I reply thinking that she would go softer on me.
She reached over from the back seat and began rubbing my balls through my jeans, causing me to spread my legs slightly and lean back. Her had left my nuts and reconnect with them, with enough force to send an enjoyable wave through my body.

Chloe seeing my face the whole time asked "Tom, did you enjoy that?" I didn't reply but she continued "oh my god, you did, ooh Tom likes it rough!"
"OK petal, would you rather have KFC or McDonald's?" I asked
"wait what?"
"there's a service station half a mile up the road" I explained
"ha not that I'm against finger licking or any licking for that matter but I'll go with McDs"
"oh don't worry we know you like a good lick" chloe joked as she took the exit.
"
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: