Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 05:00 PM   #22
Kevb6240

Chapter twelve

The next few moments where a blur after Emma jumped towards me but we are now naked on the floor. Her tongue deep in my throat and my cock deep in her pussy, with chloe no where in sight.

I had complete control over her but there was no way I was going to ask her to do anything differently. She had already stolen her heart and now she was stealing my virginity with ever thrust of her pelvis. her naked body rubbing against mine didn't take long to bring me to the edge, as the pressure built I tried to warn her "I'm go to..."
Emma was quick to shut me up "don't think, don't talk, just fuck me"

I couldn't stop my self from moaning as I came inside her. I was finished physically and mentally as I lay on the floor unable to remove the smile from my face. But Emma was not finished as she continued to ride my sweaty body, she sat up still grinding her hips back and forth. Her small tits rocking as her head tilted back and she began to moan.
The look on her face when she finally reached orgasm was one of pure bliss.

"was that your first time?" she asked draping her hot wet body over me.
"yeah, you?"
"what first time have sex with a boy?" she questioned
"yeah"
"yeah"
"wait with a boy?"
"yeah I've slept with chloe... Not out of choice mind you. But fun never the less"
We both just lied on the floor panting for out breath
"I have so many questions for you"
"oh god do I have to"
"I thought you had to do everything I said?"
"you've got nothing to blackmail me with and chloes not her"
"yeah true... Well just a video of you drinking from a bowl but naked"
"oh shit yeah OK what questions do you have?"
"my first question is can you fuck me again?"
"hmm sorry sir... I don't think your quit ready" she said batting my little soft cock back and forth.
"OK do you really enjoy this whole blackmail thing?"
"to be honest I've never been hornyer that when I'm being forced to do something humiliating and I don't think chloe would actually send any of the pics or videos"
"what about me blackmailing you?" I asked
"it's just as fun so far and it's clear you care more about me than chloe"

There was a long pause before I plucked up the courage to ask "why is it we can't date again?"
Followed by an even longer pause
"if I don't want to be a girl how can I be someone's girlfriend? Just be happy with me as a plaything"
"for the record you have a great body"
She cuddled in closer "thank you... Why me?"
"huh"
"chloe is more advanced, Sarah is more mature and caring and there are both better looking"
"you make me happy"
"They could make you happy too"
"Sarah could make me happy and chloe could satisfy me. but you do both and you want me."
"I've never said that" Emma replied
"she said you could do what ever you wanted to me and you chose sex not me"
"I just jumped on the nearest dick"
"OK if you don't tell the truth I'll post the video online... Do you like me? "
She rolled onto her side to look me in the face "your the only good thing about being a girl and we both know you wouldn't post it" she then kissed my lips and grabbed my soft cock, closing her eyes "good night"
"good night petal"

The hallway light came one and woke me as the room began to spin. I don't know how but the light coming down towards be was the brightest light in the world.
"oh god what happened to you?" Sarah's soft voice screached through my head like a staple gun through butter.
"what?... Wait huh?" I tryed to say failing to lift my head. Emma was nowhere to be seen and the sounds of Mike cleaning could only be compared to bomb strikes in a war zone.
"come on let's get you up" Sarah whispered at 150 decibel. As she pulled me to a seated position I realised I was still but naked but to hungover to do anything about it.

As she helped me up the stairs she asked "did you really have sex with em's last night?"
"who told you that?"
"no one, it's written on your chest" l looked down to see black ink spread across my chest.
"oh OK fuck"

She sat me in the bath tub and let me go back to sleep

Last edited by Kevb6240; 01-22-2021 at 05:15 AM.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: