Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 02:30 PM   #21
Kevb6240

Chapter twelve

"OK stand up and finish striping" I ordered
"yes sir" she stood up and began to lower her drenched boxes, the weight of them becoming clear as they hit the floor. As she stepped out of them towards the centre of the room and looked at me with a cute little smile of excitement, as she put her hands behind her back. I was about to make my next request when chloe interjected "he said strip, not remove your pants and twiddle your thumbs!"

"yes miss, sorry sir" I struggled to contain my disbelief as she reached behind her back and undid the velcro holding her breast strap so tight around her chest. As it fell to the floor my breath was taken by the sight of two moderately sized, fully formed breast that had been hidden from the world for so long. Her erect pink nipples matched her blushing checks as she then gave a slow spin so we could have a good look at her.

"corner time" chloe barked
"yes miss" I watched her her perfect little ass cheeks bounced on her short walk to the corner of the room.
"doesn't she look happier in her submissive state?" chloe asked as she began to pull some pink pajamas out of her bag. I thought for a moment but she did seem happier, she hadn't stopped smiling in quit a while.
"you might be onto something" I replied getting up and walking over to Emma still fully erect.
I placed one hand on her ass cheek as my other made it's way round her hip and between her legs. Stroking her soft pale skin as I smelt her neck, I pressed my cock against her ass. One hand grabbing her wet worm pussy, my other leaving her ass making its way round and up her stomach as she gave out a moan.

As chloe pulled a set of pink pajamas out of her bag, my hand finally reach her chest. A area she overwise kept covered and off limits. "how does this work then?" I asked chloe as Emma's modist breast almost filled my hand.
"it will do whatever its told as long as it doesn't involve others, course permanent damage or brake the law."
"it?" I questioned
"she dresses like a boy and doesn't want to be a girl, so I call it an it. If it doesn't do what we tell it then we can do what ever we want with any pictures or videos we have of it"

Realising their was alot more potential here than just a quick grope, I went back to my seat and put my boxes back on "em's from now on I'm going to call you petal" I expected this to get a reaction as she wouldn't normally let people even call her Emma. But to my surprise she replied
"yes sir"
"petal, go and get a bowl from the kitchen" I requested
"yes sir" she said and made her way to the kitchen
"what do you have in mind?" chloe asked
"I'd like to propose a toast to this new world you've shown me" we both raised our glasses, as Emma returned with a bowl.

I put the bowl on the floor, I poured the left over shots and Emma's drink (which was mostly vodka by now) into the bowl. "petal why don't you join us for a drink and you can use the bowl, but no moving it"

"thank you, sir" she said as she got down on all fours and began laping up the vodka with her tongue. By the time she lifted her head back up me and chloe had our phones out and where filming her. Seeing the camera she barked like a dog and wiggled her ass. There was no question weather she was having fun as her tongue stuck out when she panted.

"oh I see" chloe declared in excitement. She got up and went over to Emma's we boxes. Picking them up and rolling them into a ball. She threw them across the room "fetch!"
Like a dog on heat Emma bounced across the room on her hands and knees, picking up the underwear with her mouth. She returned to us with the boxes in her mouth and dropped them at my feet. I couldn't help but bring them up to my face and take a deep breath in, sniffing the moist underwear that smelt identical to the pussy my face was being forced into earlier.

"if your not going to throw them for it, then chuck them here" chloe stated
I passed them to her and she headed to the door, both me and my new pet followed her as she approached the front door. With no further warning she opened the door and tossed the makeshift ball into the night.
"fetch!"
Emma froze for a second and them darted outside still on her hands and knees. As she moved across the dark grass, she set of the sensor outside light. It clearly shocked her as much as it did me, but chloe just laughed seeing Emma slipping in the mud on her frantic way back. As she entered chloe shut the door, stopping the cold from creeping in. To my surprise Emma had the now muddy under hanging from her mouth.
"ow who's a good little bitch" chloe said stroking the side of her face "and for being so good you can do whatever you want to Tom"
Just hearing the words excited me to my core.

Last edited by Kevb6240; 01-21-2021 at 09:06 AM.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: