Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 03:25 PM   #13
Kevb6240

Chapter eight

Seeing them there actually made me want to eat the pizza even more. Even as short as chloes dress was, unfortunately I wasn't in a good enough place to see any more of her than I already could. That didn't stop me emaging the view Emma and Mike must have had.

"em's, dare or dare?"
There was an audible grone from Sarah, probably wondering if anyone else would get to play.
"dare" Emma wisely chose.
"I dare you to take your top off"
Emma gave chloe a evil look before saying "forfit"
But chloe was ready "your forfit is to let me put makeup on you again"
I was shocked, did she say again.
Emma sat there getting whiter and whiter. I couldn't emagin Emma wearing makeup, even the thought of it just seemed wrong. Looking at Emma's face she looked like she could burst into tears at any moment.
"no!" I had known idea why I said that but now everyone was looking at me and I had to say something. "no, can I chose her forfit? There's something I need her to do... Please"
Curiosity must of got the better of her, as she said "go on then Tom have your fun"
I said the only thing I could think of "I dare you to kiss me as passionately as you can"

Before anyone could interject she was on top of me pining me to the sofa. Her lips pressed against mine. Her tongue slowly rubbing against my tongue. Her body on mine perfectly hiding my now erect pinis. Her mouth headed for my neck as I struggled to get my breath. Each kiss getting closer to my ear until her lips touched my earlobe as she whispered "thank you" and bit my ear. I gave out a pleasurable moan. After one more kiss she climed off me and took her seat, having more of her drink. Just leaving me lying on the sofa panting as I continued to try and catch my breath, in front of the whole group. I didn't know if they could see I was hard and I didn't care.

As I lay there I heard the group continue. Chloe saying "please don't stop on our accounts"
"I'm sure Tom will join us when some blood gets back to his brain" Mike added

"Mike, truth or dare?" Emma asked
"that depends will the truth be about mine and Sarah's brake up?"
"maybe?"
"dare then" Mike said adding vodka to his drink
"I dare you to take your top off" Emma said
And Mike did without a second thought. Sparking a response from chloe "nice"

"Sarah, truth or dare"
"truth"
"did watching em's and Tom turn you on?"
Sarah took a moment to think of the best response "it was seriously a show"
"hmm, is that really answering the question" chloe asks
"OK yes it was a bit of a turn on, but I think it had a much bigger effect on Tom"
Everyone now looking at me and laughing, I sat back up in an attempt to hide my clearly erect package as Sarah continued "Tom, truth or dare"

Not wanting to talk about my current state or worse still my feelings about Emma I had no choice but to choose "dare"
An excited grin came across Sarah's face. If it was chloe I'd be worried, but what's the worst Sarah could say?

"I dare you to stand and take your trousers off"
Stood up there's no way I could hide my boner. "forfit?"
"erm... Put chloes panties in your mouth"
I honestly didn't know which to pick and there was a part of me that wanted to be fourced to put her used panties in my mouth. "how long for?" I asked.
Sarah was quick to reply "until your next dare"
There was no telling how long that would be, so I stood up, my penis no longer fully erect and began to slowly lower my trousers. Emma leaned to one side to get a better view, and with that I felt my dick start to get harder. So I dropped my trousers and sat down to take my feet out.
"aww it looks smaller without em's huging it" chloe comented as me and Emma had another mouthful of our drinks
"OK then chloe! Truth or dare?"

"dare"
"I dare you to take off an item of clothing"
Emma didn't look impressed but strangly chloe did as she reached down the back of here dress and undid her bra strap. She then reached down the front of her dress and in one fast motion pulled out a matching red bra. To her horror as the bra emerged from the low cut dress so did two flawless plump brest, rownd and identical with small dark erect nipples.
My mouth opened speechless as she frantically pulled her dress back over them. Emma however was not speechless "woow nip slip!... Thank for the brest show of the night"
We all laughed at chloe's expense "I don't now why your laughing Tom we can all see your little boner, truth or dare?"
Knowing chloe would want revenge I of course chose "Truth"

"who's body here do you find most attractive?"
There was no way out of this without hurting Emma's feelings. If I lied and said em's then chloe would definitely call me out. I turned to chloe "well yours, but I definitely want to see em's more" as I looked over to Emma she didn't seem happy with my answer. But I didn't know what else to say. "em's truth or dare?"
Probably expecting me to dare her to strip she chose "Truth"
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: