Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 02:42 PM   #12
Kevb6240

Chapter seven

Mike's mun stuck her head through the doorway"who's taking about hairy nipples?"
We all look at each other in shock that she had heard us. Until Emma came to the rescue "oh, no, she said Harry styles"
"who?"
"the singer, Harry styles"
"oh OK sorry" she continued with a look of embarrassment on her face "well anyway I'm heading off now, don't trash the place please"

As soon as the front door shut we all burst into laughter "why Harry styles?" Sarah asked
"would you rather have talked about your hairy fucking nipples?"
"I don't have fucking hairy nipples!" Sarah shouted probably for the first time in her life.
"another sleep over, are we invited this time?" chloe asked mike
"you didn't get invited last night because you hadn't convinced my mum, you where a guy."
"oh she thinks em's is..." Sarah added
"yeah Edmund, it was the only boys name I could think of with an E and an M in it" Emma explained

"I've got to go home, get some fresh clothes and wash" I stated as I wasn't go another night in just my boxes, especially with three girls this time.
"OK everyone be back here by five or you might end up with cold pizza!" Mike announced as we all went out separate ways.

It was about 4:30 pm when I arrived back at Mike's to find Sarah and Mike in the living room "hay guys, is it just us?" I asked
"so far" Sarah replied "but that's probably for the best, I wanted to warn you"
"about?"
"chloe..."
I interrupted "let me guess, she always makes everyone play truth or dare"
"well no she doesn't force anyone but we all have to play or none of us can"
"yeah we know, em's said the same thing" Mike added
"did she go through the rule we play by?"
"not really" Mike replied
Emma entered the room "oh hey"
"I was just about to go through the rule of our truth or dare game, as chloe will no doubt want to play" Sarah informed Emma
"well let me save you some time, there the same as last night but you can't choose truth twice in a row and if the person before you asked for a forfit, then you can't."
"if there's any disagreements then we have a vote" Sarah added "oh and no phones or photography"
Chloe entered and gained everyone's attention jusy by wearing a very short red tartan dress.
I hadn't seen so much leg sinse, well last night. If she had to bend down we would definitely see... "knock knock"
"oh that's the pizza!" Mike jumped up

With most of the food eaten chloe put her bag on the table and pulled out the largest bottle of vodka I'd ever seen. "fucking hell chloe, did you bring enough for everyone?" Sarah jokingly asked.
"no that's just for em's" chloe replied presumably joking as Emma began to blush and sarah laughed. Unsure if the joke went over mine and Mike's head or if it was just a private joke, I remained silent just injoying Emma's new complection.
"should we start then?" chloe asked with way to much excitement
"sure" Mike and Sarah replied in one voice
"OK em's, truth or dare?"
"nope sorry chloe... " Emma replied "it's Toms turn as he was the last one to do a dare"
"sure OK, take it away Tom"
I looked around the room questioning who to ask, of course I wanted to pick Emma but I had no idea what truth or dare I would say and how the overs would react.

So I went with a safer option "chloe truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"what is the last dare you've done?"
With out hesitating she replied "naked jumping Jack's"
Mike covered himself in soda as he choked on his drink. "who gave her that dare?" looking at Sarah while cleaning himself up.
"don't look at me, that was our young sweet em's"
I looked over at Emma who with a bright red face, was reaching for the vodka. I always saw her as shy and innocent but my opinion of her was changing rapidly and the change excited me.

"em's, truth or dare?"
"OK let's get this over with..." as she filled the half a glass of soda she had to the very to with vodka. "Truth"
Out of the corner of her eye I see Emma discreetly pour the smallest amount of vodka into my drink.
"was Tom's dick the first dick you've seen" chloe asked
Emma had a look of relief as that clearly wasn't the question she expected. "no" my eyes shot to her in disbelief "no I mean, I didn't even see Tom's" Emma awkwardly continued "but his was the first one I've touched"
"oh so that means you've touched more women than men" chloe stated
My eyes shot back at Emma, my mouth open in shock. I couldn't hold my tongue "what, really!"
Sarah stopped Emma from talking "save it for another thuth"
"chloe, dare or dare" em's asked after downing a large mouthful of her drink as if it was water.
"huh" Mike questioned
Before Sarah explained "she can't choose truth twice in a row"
Chloe added a splash of vodka to her own drink "I'm thinking I'll go with dare this time"
"I dare you to take off one item of clothing"
Chloe smiled "easy" as she pulled of a pair of red laced panties from under her dress and put them on the table right next to the remaining pizza.

Last edited by Kevb6240; 01-14-2021 at 04:32 PM.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: