Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 04:31 PM   #8
Kevb6240

Chapter five

Her trousers lowered to reveal she was wearing boys baggy black boxes. Her pale leg's, never seen by the sun, but now thank god had been seen by me.
The blue fabric slid down to the floor. Her socks slid off as her small narrow feet stepped out of the pajama bottoms.
She froze as her hands lifted her top just past her tiny bellybutton. I had no idea what changed her mood so rapidly but there was nothing I wanted more than for her to continue lifting that top.
Untill I saw her face, I don't know when it had changed or why but she had a look of shear terror.

Emma now white as a ghost, just about managed to mutter "forfit?"

"you can keep your top on if... you let me sleep on the pullout tonight" was Mike really going to go that easy on her after all this.
"yes please I'll go with that one?" Emma asked in a shy quiet voice. This was not the Emma I knew. She only ever used the word please to manipulate adults. Pulling her top back down she continued "I'm just popping to the bathroom"

I was so confused by her sudden change in mood that I don't even think to get a look at her ass in just theose boxes as she left.

"what the fuck was that?" Mike asked
"I know right! That's not like em's at all"
"I guess she's never been in a position like that before and felt uncomfortable" Mike said moving to the pullout bed and covering himself with the blanket.

I couldn't waste any time, not knowing how long Emma would be "I've got a lot of questions for you" I said siting on Mike's actual bed.
"like what?" Mike replied casually.
"erm, what was the big question you wanted to ask em's?"
"oh just what would the girls do as dares and why she didn't have to take gym class?"
"wait she doesn't have to take gym class?" I asked.
"not according the Sarah" Mike replied whilst playing on his phone.

"and what's your big secret?"
Mike took a second to reply after yawning "I assume, why me as Sarah broke up"
"if that's it then why where you always picking dares?"
"because Tom, truths are boring"

With no telling how long Emma would be I laid down to play candy crush on my now charged phone.

Two levels later Emma returned with her usual smile back "its about time, its your go to ask me or Mike" I said putting my phone down
"erm..." Emma looked over at Mike and then back to me. I rolled onto my side to see Mike was fast asleep "I chose you" Emma said climbing into bed next to me. Lying on her side facing me "Truth or dare?"

With only a foot between us I was desperately trying not to get an boner. "Truth" my Hart rate was increasing faster and faster.
"have you had fun tonight?" Emma whispered.
"god yes..." why the fuck did I say that? "I mean yeah, sure its been fun"
Emma smiled, her tongue almost hanging out her mouth.
"is that really my truth?" I asked apprehensively
"no... Your question is... Have you ever looked at me in a sexual way?"
With out hesitation I answered "not until tonight"
She shuffled closer. I could now feel her breath against my face, I was so lost in the moment that I didn't even notice I was fully erect. "Truth or dare"
"you choose" she whispered flicking the lamp off be hind her.

I dare you to kiss me. I dare you to kiss me. Oh god please just kiss me.
"Truth... What is this?
Her soft voice called back from the dark. "it's a game of truth or dare"
"you know what I mean"
Her breathing was faster than ever "it's just a bit of fun"
"It could be more" I whispered
"I know what you want tom, but we can't"
"You don't know what I want"
Her hand ran down my stomach and under the waistband of my boxes. I could barely breath as a wave of goosebumps ran up my body. My lips creped ever closer untill they felt her tongue guiding them in for a kiss.
Her hand grabbed my cock pulling me closer, as my hand now pressed against her stomach, slowly made its way up.

Her tongue began exploring my mouth and her hand was still tightly wrapped around my dick.
As my hand reached the bottom of her bra. She pulled her mouth away and with her other hand pushed my hand back down "no"
"what you can grope me, but I can't grope you? " I asked.
As a tear ran down her face she whimpered "sorry" confused as she still had quite a grip on my manhood, she continued "Truth or dare?"
Unsure of what was going through her mind, I took her lead.
"you choose"
"I dare you to just hold me"

She fell asleep in my arms still holding on to my cock. I was scared in the course of one night, I might have fallen in love with someone who didn't want me.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: