Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 08:30 AM   #7
Kevb6240

Chapter four

Just the speed and confidence of her answer was enough to turn me on. Secretly hoping it was me I was at half mast. I was still safe tho as there was no way to tell through my jeans especially when I was sat down.
Emma continued "Mike, truth or dare?"
I quickly interrupted "wow hang on, who?"
"nope" she said with a cheeky smile.
"what do you mean no? I had to give a name"
She was quick to correct me "no you didn't the question was if, not who. You chose to give the extra information. Well Mike chose for you"
I could see her point, but it definitely wasn't fair. "oh I see... Your evil" thay both laughed and then my hart begin to race once again hearing the words coming out of Emma's mouth
"you know you love it" was she flirting with me? That was definitely flirtin with me.

"Mike, truth or dare?"
"isn't it my go?" Mike asked
"nope, Tom just asked me so now it's my go and I'm asking you, truth or dare?" the two of them just sat staring at each other for what seemed like forever before mark broke the silence
"you wouldn't?"
Although I had no idea what was going on Emma clearly did "try me I'll be sure to use the word, who and call you out if you lie"
Mike gave Emma a durty look "fine dare then"
"I dare you to choose truth next time I ask you"
Mike looked truly worried but I had no idea why
"can I take a forfeit?" what the fuck. I couldn't believe what I was hearing that was an easy dare.
Emma was quick to reply "of course, it's that or kiss Tom"

To my horror Mike start to approach me. Surely there's no way he chose kissing me over a truth. As he got even closer I held my hand up to stop him.
He took full advantage of this and simply kissed my hand.
Emma began to clap "very clever I didn't expect that"
Mike looking very pleased with himself "Tom, truth or dare?" why was he asking me?
I had to choose dare sooner or later and I was definitely safer with Mike than Emma so "erm dare"

"I dare you to get into your usual pj's" that back stabbing son of a bitch.
Well I wasn't going to be doing that so "what's the forfit?"
"give Emma a lap dance"
Emma couldn't contain her curiosity "wait what's wrong with going and getting in pajamas?"
"who said anything about going" Mike added
"oh I see" Emma said excitedly
I growled at Mike for putting me in this position "that's not the problem and you dam well know it"
"OK then I don't see"
I let Emma in on the joke "I don't wear pj's as Mike full well knows"
Her eyes widened "wait you sleep naked?"
"no em's put your tongue away, I sleep in my boxes"
"oh me too!" Emma added in excitement with out thinking.

We both look at her with shocked expression as I desperately tryed to think about anything other than Emma, but it was to late I felt the movement in my trousers. I definitely had a semi again and now there was no way I was going to stand let alone dance.
Emma Bright red from our attention "yeah so what, I know your secret..." pointing at Mike "... and you owe me a lap dance"

I had no choice, I lifted my but of the floor long enough to pull my jeans down and then off. Lifted my top up and off. The others just sat there staring and speechless. Well Mike was, clearly surprised by my choice.
Emma although definitely trying to see past my arms, that I was casually using to cover my lap. She kept glancing over at Mike.

Now it was time for some revenge "Mike, truth or dare?"
Milk reluctantly chose "dare" what could this big secret have been, that meant both Mike and Emma refused to choose truth.
Regardless I wasn't going to be the only person missing clothes.
"strip to just your underwear"
Predictably Mike asked "what's the forfit?"
But there's no way I'm letting him off that easy "naked!"

Emma clap and giggled like, well like a 16 year old school girl.
Mike seemed less empressed "that shouldn't be allowed" he grumbled as he pulled off his top.
We had never had Jim class together and to my surprise he was in alot better shape than me, almost to the point of having a six-pack.

Emma's eyes where fixed on him as he stood and in one fast motion he pulled his trousers down to reveal a pare of gray briefs. "oooh Mike"
"control yourself em's" I added jokingly

Mike took a deep breath, with both his hands covering his package. "em's its time for your truth"
"no way, I choose dare" what the hell happen at her sleepovers?
"nope I dared you to pick truth, remember"
"yes and I did, when Tom asked" Emma replied.
Mike was clearly disappointed "OK then, your loss. Strip to your underwear"

Emma stood up and pulled her trousers down.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: