Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 09:08 AM   #4
Kevb6240

Default Chapter two

Chapter two

After pizza and video games Mike's mum knocked on the door and without opening it called through "night!"
Me and Mike both called back
"night!"
"night mum!"
It was official Emma was spending the night.
Still curious I had to ask "OK em's how did you pull this off your side?"
Emma gave me an innocent smile "I simply phoned and asked and they said yes..." she continued before I could question her "now if they want to assume that when I said friends, I meant Sarah and chloe that's there problem"
Ah assumptions, Emma's superpower.
"still not lying" Mike added
"I bet you both feel pretty clever"
"why, yes we do" Emma reply still with a huge grin on her face.
After a moment I asked "who's sleeping were?"
Her sudden uncomforte was clear as all the colour drained from Emma's face, but unaware of this Mike announced "two of us top and tail in the bed and one of us gets the mattress on the floor floor" (Mike kept a single mattress, pillow and blanket under his bed that I would normally pull out and use)
"shotgun, mattress!" Emma call with the slight hint of panic in her voice.
But I was quick to contest her "wait I can't share a bed with him"
"why not?" but before I could answer Emma turned to Mike "sorry Mike do you have any pajamas I could wear?" she asked in a soft innocent voice.
"erm... sure" as Mike started digging through draws. But I just stood there my Hart beginning to race, pajamas. Shit I didn't wear pajamas. I'd always just slept in my boxes. It never really got cold and it was just easier, but that was always just us guys. Emma ran off with blue checkered pajamas in hand, presumably to get changed. A luxury I didn't have, as Mike was quite a bit smaller than me.
"you could of warned me, she was staying so I could bring something to sleep in"
"I did I sent you a text"
I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. My dead phone
Mike continued "its only em's, I wouldn't worry" I knew Mike had more experience with girls than me but was he really that confident, that being around them in just underwear was no big deal.
"are you going to be sleeping without pj's as well then"
Mike was quick to reply "oh god no, not even if it was just you"
"well then! What am I supposed to do?"
A moment passed before Mike suggested "sleep in what your wearing now... Or... Bite the bullet and strip"
"thanks alot bud"
Emma then returned wearing the pj's Mike had just given her and I couldn't help but gaze at her tight fitting trousers huging her thighs. I had never seen Emma as attractive in anyway but the blue fabric showed her hips and waist had a curve that her normal clothes hid well.
"you guys OK?" Emma asked as she entered the door.
Seeing that I wasn't going to respond, as my mind was still fixated between Emma's legs Mike answered "Tom was just learning the importance of keeping his phone charged"
"oh don't worry I've got a charger in my bag if you need it"
As she walked past me I was unable to stop my head turning to see, her pj's where just as tight at the back. I had to stop myself and focus on what she was saying as each but cheek gave a little bounce with every step she took. "ye yes please"
As she bent down to her bag the bottoms only got tighter, I could see a hint of pale skin just above her waistband. I felt the start of movement in my underwear, a reaction I'd never imagined having about Emma especially with Mike in the room. Shit mike wasn't just in the room, he was staring right at me. I moved my line of sight as quickly as possible, moving over to the bed and pulling out the spare mattress. "did we ever agree who was sharing the bed?" I asked in the hope of not having to be in the bed.
Emma threw a charger to me "I called shotgun on the floor! And are you guys just going to play video games all night?"
"wait what's wrong with video games?" Mike asked
"it was fun at first but it's getting a bit boring"
Then I made my first mistake of the evening "well what do you normally do at sleep overs?" I shouldn't have asked.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: