Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 06:17 PM   #1
Kevb6240

Default strange friends

I've written some short stories in the past but this is the first one I've written publicly so feedback, criticism and advice would be appreciated. I apologise in advance for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Other than that I'll just jump in.

Chapter one

Although physically fit we weren't very good at sports and weren't smart enough to be geeks. So me and Mike ended up being friends from a very young age.
When we moved into secondary school Mike started dating Sarah. A tall girl with long blonde hair and a larger build. After a year they broke up, but we all stayed as friends.
Emma was bullied alot for looking and acting like a guy, she was short with short dark hair in a pixie cut. Her distinct lack of breast didn't help, but she was always a laugh and found safety in the group.
Chloe was the newist addition to our group and a complete contrast to emmy, she was labelled as a slut by most of the other students mainly for the way she dressed, favoring low cut tops and short skirts. She had shoulder length hair that seemed to change colour every other day.

I arrived at Mike's house for a sleep over, which in itself isn't unusual. Since Mike's dad was out of the picture his mum would encourage me to stay over as often as I wanted. What was unusual was walking into Mike's room to see Emma laying on the bottom of his bed watching him play video games.
Mike almost took his eyes off his game to say "hi Tom" (that's me by the way)
Emma lifted the front of her baseball cap to see me better "surprise!"
"oh hi em's I didn't expect to see you here" Mike's mum had a strict no girls upstairs rule.
with a huge grin on her face Emma replied.
"I didn't expect to be here, that all Mike's doing"
I dropped my bag in the corner of the room and layed down next to emma. "go on Mike how did you pull this off?" before realising I was in a bed with a girl for the first time, but before I could put any more thought into it.
Mike pauses his game to answer "so me and em's where just hanging out and my mum asked if I wanted em's to stay over"
I was quick to reply in disbelief "what like for the night!" knowing there is no way his mum would let two teenage boys have a sleep over with a girl.
"yep" Mike replied
"what am I missing? " I said with a confused look at both Emma and Mike.
"no Tom, what is see missing? "
"erm.. A dick!" I was quick to reply, getting a laugh out of both Emma and Mike.
"ha no not Em's, my mum"
Not wanting to miss an opportunity for a joke "wait so your mum has a dick" only Emma laughed this time but that was good enough for me.
After a sharp look from Mike I had worked it out. Looking over at Emma "I take it you've kept the hat on all day"
Emma gave out a proud grin and a nod "yeah and to be fair she assumed I was a boy and never asked so it's not like we're lying"
"well no complaints from me then, welcome to the boys club" I say as I'm bumped my shoulder in to hers.
"does this mean I have to pee standing up now? " Emma asked jokingly
With out hesitation we both answered at at the same time "yeap!" with me then adding "it's like our only rule"
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: