View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 08:08 PM   #619
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Made the change to the first wordsmithing, but I don't see what you want me to change on the second. They look identical to me. Help! As for an additional punishment... I would prefer to have something set so the consequences are clear. Giving out new punishments is exhausting when I'm not in the right head space for it. Let me think on it.
For the second one; I've been spending the past 2 weeks proofing a requirements specification for a ~7 company government contract; I might be a bit over zealous with my proofreading. The issue here is that a sub contractor for a sub contractor might not understand what this thread is about, and interperat that rule to not apply to the original ED*Es that first started the denial. In the context of this thread; probably not anything worth worrying about.

Regarding the punishment; I get that. I was trying to keep the thread fun, but I can see how that is also pushing more work onto you, which wasn't my intent. Beyond the obvious tasks you are doing for these threads, I can see that you are putting in a lot of admin effort to actually run them, and I wouldn't want to add too much to that.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote