View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 12:41 PM   #9
wingman78
Longtime User

Whoa, this thread is taking off fast. Cool stuff, I love all you dirty perverts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlloyd1185 View Post
You will keep both ends of your holes filled the whole time. Get 1 medium sized plug for your ass and 1 larger plug for your mouth. After every passing hour, switch the position of both plugs (some cleaning might be needed, depends on how dirty you want them).

Mouth plugs shall be removed during sleep, but you get to choose whether you want your ass plugged or not while sleeping.

Challenge: slowly increase the plug size after some time has passed.
Bad news: except for my smallest one my buttplugs are too large to fit in my mouth. I'll PM you to discuss some other options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
What did you most enjoy about the last weekend you did, and why?

What did you enjoy least? Again, and why?

...just asking because the answers might have some influence on what I get you to do next
My favorites were the e-stim task (getting shocked while bound was a new experience), and Jaro's dinner task was amazing as well. Collecting piss the entire day, then being forced to degrade myself while eating: perfect package, it was just missing a pain aspect.

As I said by PM the cleaning was a bit boring, and asking for permission to cum on Omegle wasn't as exciting as I'd expected either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
I think it's time to talk about your meals. Of course you will need nutrition to make it through your weekend. That doesn't mean you /deserve/ nutrition. Just that you /need/ it.

Having read your post above, I have to admit that I'm at a loss to understand why you would think you should be privileged enough to eat out of a bowl. Someone in your position properly eats only off the floor. So for your weekend, you will place all your food directly on the floor and eat it from there. If you don't have a suitable floor (for example, if you have a wooden floor that the food would stain) then you may lay down a piece of clean paper or plastic film or aluminum foil (or whatever) for your food. But preferably you'll have a polished concrete floor or tile floor that you can put your food directly on; the bathroom floor or the base of your shower will do. No worries about utensils - you won't be needing any. You'll lick everything up. Emphasis on /everything/ : it's really a shame when people waste food, so you will be required to eat everything you prepare. Once it's on the floor, you eat it.

Speaking of prepared: for you, the most minimal preparation will suffice. If anything /needs/ to be cooked for safety reasons, by all means cook it (you don't need to eat raw meat, for example). But if it doesn't need to be cooked, and it's possible to consume it cold and/or raw, then that's all you need.

You will have three discrete meals a day. NO SNACKS. Make sure to get all the nutrition you need at your three meals - you will consume only water in between meals. And of course however much you prepare, you will eat off of the floor.

Preparation will consist of cooking whatever is necessary, and then mashing everything all together so that it is completely of one consistency. Ideally there would be someone there to mash it under their boot for you, so that you only end up with boot-mashed slop to eat, but you may use whatever means you need to get everything mashed up nicely. It's important that the food be entirely of even consistency when you eat it. If there are any solids in what you prepare (like meat) you may have to spend some time cutting it up into minuscule pieces so it will blend evenly into the mash.

If whatever you are mashing up is too solid or dry to mash into a nice even slop, you may dilute it of course. And since your dick will be handy to wherever you are preparing the food, you can use it to squirt a proper amount of piss directly onto whatever you are preparing. No hands. I hope you can control your stream well enough that you get enough piss but not too much. Whatever comes out of your dick during food preparation WILL be licked up.

When you are done, be sure to lick the floor spotlessly clean.

Bon appetit!

Great one! Maybe even better: how about I use a blender to create a completely mashed up slosh and then pour that on the floor, pissing over it and mixing it with my tongue if it's too dry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
This is going to start as a like, and then likely turn into a dislike.

Each hour on the hour, you will edge once and give yourself 5*number of hours spanks to your bare ass with the leather paddle.(hour 1= 10, hour 2=10 ,and so on for 48 hours) Hits should be hard to medium hard strength.

If you are sleeping, you have a choice. EITHER wake yourself up on the hour to do your spanks, OR add 10 spanks instead of 5 to your cumulative total for any hour you miss. Obviously, you’ll have to catch up on all missed spanks once you awake, so don’t sleep too long.
Ooooh that one is truly evil. *LOVE IT*!