View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 11:45 AM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Back for another two days of fun or suffering at your hands!

After the fun I had with the previous thread it's time to be GetDare's toy again for an entire weekend. Just like last time my GF will be traveling and I'll have the entire house to myself for two days during the last weekend of June. I'd like to end those days feeling thoroughly humiliated, hurt, messy and violated. Not because I've been bad, but because I enjoy being used!

What's in it for you if you help me? If eternal gratitude isn't enough I'll send you a detailed report of your tasks/rules, pics, vids or stream tasks on a live connection if that makes you happy. In fact, you're free to have a look at some of last time's pics at https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...e-tasks.18198/ to see what that would look like. If you'd rather see me help you out with posting in another thread, thinking up custom dares for you, et cetera: let me know what works for you.

What am I looking for? Well, I have 48 hours to fill. If I don't have any tasks I'll spend that time posting in a Kik thread/OneSubmissiveAct/the chat to keep me entertained, but I'd prefer to have a list of tasks and rules assigned in advance.

This can include general rules (only eat from your dog bowl, no showers, wear chastity, sleep on the floor, always wear a buttplug, etc), specific tasks or dares, or anything else to make me feel as humiliated, sexually abused and painful as humanly possible. Ignore my limits for this; the only main rules are:
  • Nothing that can ruin my (social) life, so stuff outside my house is out unless it's well-hidden, as is posting pics or vids where I can be recognized.
  • No permanent harm, and nothing that my GF can easily see after she's back home (so no major bruising, but heavy spanking is OK, body writing is OK but not with permanent marker, etc)
  • Nothing extremely expensive, but if I need to spend a couple hundred euro's on toys, groceries or clothes that's no problem.

What toys can you use? Anything on my toy list is available for use (see the link in my signature), and as I mentioned I can buy new stuff as well if required. If I need to shop for groceries I'll do that at the start of the 48 hours. Or you can make that part of a dare: go out wearing a huge buttplug and diaper, and piss yourself while buying just lube and a cucumber. Stuff like that

How was last time? Well I liked a lot, but there could have been more spanking/CBT/etc. The 10 minutes of bound e-stim was amazing, and I now have a computer-controlled powerbox that can actually increase in power while I'm bound. Oh, and being forced to eat dinner from a bowl with a piss enema in: lovely

Last edited by wingman78; 05-26-2019 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Added the date.
wingman78 is offline   Reply With Quote