Thread: Fiction: Rites of Passage
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 12:48 PM   #10
Whispering Dom

Part 7

She looks at him sitting across from her in the hot tub. He’d checked her out as she’d started to take her gym clothes off, and she’d looked at him too. Had smiled when she saw he was already getting hard before they’d even got in. She’d let him climb in, then taken her own time to get in herself, letting him get a really good look at her. She had a great body, and she wasn’t afraid to use it.

He’d looked Ok too, and that and being naked was turning her on nicely. She was quite sure they were going to have sex, and she was looking forward to it. Not just because it was sex, but because she just loved to use guys like this. As they sat in the hot tub, she had slowly turned the conversation round to sex, not that she needed to try too hard…

“So, your ex…” she says. “What was she like?”

“She was Ok” he says. “Yeah, nice. Pretty. I really liked her.”

“Was she… You know…” he looks at her.

“Know what?” She sighs.

“Sorry, I’m being kind of forward, I know.” She smiles at him. “But was she good in bed?” He looks at her, but she knows it’s Ok now. They are already naked, sitting in a hot tub. He’s not going to run now. Finally he shrugs.

“Ok I guess” he pauses. “I mean she liked sex, sure. Think she mainly liked it as a way to make babies though…”

“Yes, some people do seem to feel that” she said. “Not me though…” he looks at her. “I had a boyfriend once who introduced me to some really kinky stuff.” She looks at him. “You ever do anything like that?” He blushes and shakes his head. “Sorry. Am I embarrassing you?” she says with a grin. Again he shakes his head.

“No. I’ve read about stuff like that… Kink.” He pauses. “Never done it, but I reckon it must be fun…” She smiles.

“Oh yes, it really is.” She looks him in the eyes.

They are in the bedroom. He’s tied spreadeagled to the bed. She’s kneeling across him, her legs parted, she bends forward bringing her face close to his.

“Now, we’re going to play a little game, Ok?” He looks at her warily, but nods.

“Ok… I guess”

“If I can make you cum, then I get to use you however I like. Ok?” He looks at her. “OK?” He swallows and nods.

She starts to stroke him. She laughs to herself. If… He’s almost cumming now. She loves this feeling of power, she knows she can make any guy cum. She has a great body, and she’s good with her hands and her mouth. She reaches between his legs and cups his balls, he moans.

“Are you ready to be my slave, boy?” she whispers. He looks at her, she thinks she sees a little fear in his eyes. “Well?” He nods hesitantly. She laughs quietly, strokes him fast, feels him spasm, and feels his cum splash against her tummy and breast. “Oh you dirty boy…” she says, scolding him. “You got your cum all over me. You are a bad boy.” She has an urge to giggle. “Now I’m going to have to punish you like the bad boy you are…”

“I’m s-sorry” he says. “I couldn’t really help it.” She shakes her head.

“No. I don’t suppose you could, could you. Is it too hard to resist me?” He nods. She sits back up, looking at him, shaking her head. “Well, what should I do to punish you?” She pretends to think, feeling his cum dripping down her. “Hmm… I think a good spanking will be a start.” His eyes open wide. “Well” she says, “we did have an agreement didn’t we?”

He swallows hard, but nods.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: