View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 10:51 PM   #9
hornyblonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy/kink/lingerie store and take any 5 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) If you had to give up either cheese, or all forms of oral sex for life, which would you choose?
1- first item I’d take is nipple clamps. I don’t own any right now and I think they’d be fun to use to punish my tits with. 2nd thing is a double penetrating dildo. I’d love to be double stuffed with one device and have that sensation at the exact same rhythm. Third would be a butterfly clit vibrator. I don’t own one and I’ve always wanted to see what it feels like and gave my clit be over stimulated. Fourth, I’d get large anal beads. I haven’t tried them yet, and I’m still fairly new to anal but I’m ready to feel the sensation of them. Fifth would definitely be a live sense vibrator so that people on getdare could control me without me even knowing who they are because I think it would be humiliating

2- guilty pleasure would be tasting my own cum. I know it’s disgusting but it makes me horny and humiliated

3- maybe a cucumber wrapped in my soaked panties

4- I’d give up cheese

Likes: humiliation, degradation, wedgies, pussy play, nipple play, open to basically anything

Limits: permanent, family, pictures (unless otherwise agreed upon)
hornyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote