View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 03:10 AM   #42
Natsu101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Ok, let's add some work attire options.

1) a skirt suit, blouse and bra underneath and tights/stockings but no knickers. The jacket should be such that you could remove the blouse and the jacket would still keep btou decent enough to be work safe.That way you have multiple options of items to remove to comply with the rule I set you.

2) A long top/short dress with leggings underneath. Bra and knickers allowed.with this outfit. Similarly, this gives you options to remove bra or knickers but you'd have to remove outer layers first, giving the chance of being caught, or if feeling brave the option to ditch the leggings and wear the long top as a dress, raining a panty flash.
Option 1 seems too easy to me, honestly.
I'd say add #2 and keep it at that, the fact that she only has that little choice in outfits makes it harder for her to pick ^^

Alternatively modify #1 to no bra or a very sexy, black bra and a thin white blouse

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote