View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 05:41 AM   #7
Colonel_Wedgie

Default The Disaster

Before I start my report I want to say that everything that went wrong during this dare is my fault and if you do this dare correctly this will not happen to you.

This Report is Disgusting! If you do not like reading about poo, do not read anymore.

Ok, I've been dared my own dare 3 times already and I thought that I was going to do one of those dares today. So I rolled out my rolls which were: 2, 2, 6, 2, 1, 1, 2, 4, 6. Punishments Were 5 and 7 (messaged friend)

So I got in my shower, put myself in the jock lock and pushed. Low and behold... I pissed myself and no shit came out. I was like 'oh shit' and got up to take a suppository. Turns out they were expired and didn't work. Then I got an idea! (this 'idea' didn't go very well) and enema! So I filled myself up with water and pushed on the toilet and (with some poop water of course) a lob of shit landed in my underwear. So I got back in my shower and back into the jocklock and restarted the timer. A minute later I feel the urge to poop again so I push. Poop water starts to go on my back and a huge log fills my pants. At this point, I didn't feel so good, but I kept on doing the dare. Then another minute later and I felt like I had to poo again, this was the last of the enema, I pushed and soft poop started to roll down my back and cover my shirt and pants with poo. I kept pushing and I felt relief as a huge log filled my pants. Now from the top of my dick to the back of my ass was completely covered in wet, mushy shit. I then said 'fuck it' at the 15 minute mark and started to clean myself up as I was in so much discomfort at the time and I wanted the dare to be over with. So I took off the underwear not even thinking about taking a shower with them on. I then started the 1 hour cleaning up process. I don't know if the underwear will survive in the wash but we'll see.

Lesson : Don't force things to happen, let them happen naturally.

If you feel like I need a punishment for chickening out please pm me on GetDare or Kik

DM for snap/kik/telegram

Likes: Wedgies, Piss, Pissing in pants/diaper, Shitting in pants/diaper, Hidden Public, Underwear, Socks, Messy/Gunge

Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Illegal, Face,
Family and Friends, Public, Permanent, Vomit, Extreme Pain, Blood, Blackmail, Hardcore Scat

I have: Boxer Briefs and Goodnites
Colonel_Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote