View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 02:44 AM   #22
useme871

I am waiting to hear back on what punishment vs discipline will be and when those will be happening.
Master is unhappy with my uncontrolled body reactions. Flinching, pulling away, muscles tightening up, sounds escaping my throat- those are not what master wants. Master demands complete obedience and stillness. My body belongs to Master and is for Master to use. It is disrespectful to have uncontrolled reactions. Master realizes for now this type of behavior needs more training and discipline and does not fall under the guise of 'punishment' but I was told if it continues and corrections are not made then punishment will be discussed.

I do have punishments waiting on other infractions. Master is proud that I am upfront and honest about mistakes and rule breaking but no matter the reason he must enforce the rules and policies we agreed upon. Some examples of things I have done wrong or rules I have broken are: not adhering to the bathroom schedule, not being plugged as agreed upon, not presenting myself to Master (sitting incorrectly), lying, not following a direct order.

My breasts are insignificant and master finds them disappointing and is not pleased. It is important for Master to express his displeasure and for me to acknowledge the useless of my breasts. *this refers to the breast, not the nipple

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote