View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 05:39 PM   #42
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Mini report
I completed 60 deep throats with my dildo while in the shower. I wanted to do more but I was gagging quite a bit.

About the thread
There have been a few tasks that give restrictions in till they are completed, I am not sure how I feel about that in this thread. On the positive it does makes sure they get completed in a timely fashion and encourages the group to work together, on the negative side it takes away from the choice aspect of this thread (which I think is important) and could break limits. I would like to know what both the subs in the thread and task givers think about them before I make any decisions regarding them. Till then subs may treat them as optional.

I was also thinking a group on kik would be good for team members to communicate on and to work together better. Message my kik (in signature) if you are interested, some frequent task givers might be good to have in there too.

Task list
110/200 deepthroats
11/50 PM dares
0/1000 thrusts in the asshole, 6" more only.
0/10 liters of enema, held by 0/100 minutes.
0/5 ruined orgasms.
0/300 spanks on breasts (females only)
0/200 spanks on testicles (males only)
0/600 minutes wearing nipple clamps

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote