View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 09:23 PM   #7
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthrnbondage View Post
What would be the most embarrassing present you could unwrap on Christmas Day in front of your parents?
I think any kinky present would be embarrassing, I don't know which would be MOST embarrassing. Name any sex toy and it would be extremely embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dread_ View Post
What is your most shameful sexual fantasy that you don't even like admitting here?
I'm sorry but I don't even like admitting that here. Very daring question but maybe someone will answer it honestly. At long as it stays legal of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChastisedBaby View Post
My question is what is the riskiest thing you have ever done? (In terms of getting caught and being exposed to your friends and family or getting arrested.)
Riskiest thing was probably when I was naked in the restroom of my office. Not in the stall but in the common area. I was alone, it was very early and there was nobody else there but still... I found it nerve-wrecking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy View Post
Some establishments serve a vanilla purpose and a kinky one: bdsm bars, restaurants where you can get a spanking...

Let's design your ideal business! Advertise! Make your answer a flyer and get all the customers!

* Would you be the manager or do you want it to exist and simply have the opportunity to visit?
* Now what vanilla, traditional service does your business provide? What is it labelled (such as a swimming pool, a school, or a vodka bar)?
* How big is it? Where would it be located? Give us all the details!
* And finally, what is the kinky twist?!

Posting this as its own thread, I would ask for people to "thank" the answers that describe businesses they are interested in. The most thanked gets a reward
I already described one kinky business here.

Another one would be the barefoot restaurant. From the outside this is a regular restaurant. It's in a big city but the establishment itself is not too big. Inside it also looks normal enough but you must take off your shoes and socks at the door. Everybody must, including the staff.

But that's not the main twist. The main twist is that your food will be served on a barefoot plate. You may choose which gender your foot-plate will be and it can also be the feet of your partner if you brought one. In fact that would be the cheaper option because asking for staff feet would cost extra, not including tips.

Because a picture paints 1000 words, look here to see what your dinner would look like (SFW but only click if you are not turned off my feet and messy stuff).

As for a name of the restaurant? How about "Footsome Foods"?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote