View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 05:46 AM   #2454
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
adding one denial day to all.

adding 3 denial days (instead of one day stated above) to anyone who joined in the last 24 hours.

optional (riskier) game of chance for all:
keep spinning this wheel of rubber band snaps until you get a STOP and each time you land on a body part (nipples, balls, dick, dick head), you have to snap that part hard with a rubber band twice in quick succession and each time you land on denial days then add/subtract days to your tally accordingly, note that after every spin that option is removed.
(please note that you can see the wheel options and back out too provided you haven't started spinning, however once you spin for the first time and start the game, you cannot back out)
Miss Nina,
Thank you for the day and the optional game. These wheels are a blast and thank you for taking the time to put them together. May we continue to use the wheel after rhe first chance but exclude the denial adds and reducrions? so just spin for snaps??

Before i began the wheel i first comlleted some edges i owed. I did two edges listening to women cumming. These were shaking orgasm compiilations..i was hard just listening to it and edge slowly and dearly missing that feeling of orgasm...its been two weeks now..ugh...but i carried on and edged. then paused the video and wdged with my left hand..non dominant hand...i edge a second time to the video and finally once more with the left hand. my cock head was nice and glistening.

now for the spins. the first went to my left nipple and i have two nice slashes across it. second went to my dick which i kept hard for this. that hurt a lot. third spin went to my balls. i used my right ball for these. next spin went to my dick head...my god thats painful!!! two nice red slashes..i coukd almost make this thing look like a tiger!

The next spin was unfortunatoy a stop. I had hoped for more but thats just my luck.

Again, thank you for the game! This was a lot of fun!
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to oddjobber for this post: