View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 05:51 AM   #2
DaredPaola

So I thought i would put those that i already did or that I won down here so the list is not getting endless long:

DONE 1. I forgot this one. But i will write on the next ones which dare it was, even when I won. WON!
DONE 2. For the next round, play wih yourself while your opponent chooses his moves. LOST!
DONE 3. Edge before starting the next round. LOST!
DONE 4. Just wear a short dress with high heels without any bra or panties and go to a park. Once you're at the park, take off your dress and hide it at a place that no one would find it. Spend 20min exploring naked. Once the 20min is up, go back to where you hid your dress if its still there and put it back on! WON!
DONE 5. If I win you got to go to a public toilet. For every queen i get is how many times you edge. The point difference is how open the door must be. WON!
DONE 7. Next game, every time a piece is taken, you will slap each tit. (For Akitawas clock misstake. Else rather exposure dares. ) LOST!
DONE 9. Go in the corn maze and throw a piece of clothing on the other side of the corn every five turns. When you are naked, you can start looking back for them. Take an edge before putting every piece back on (pairs like shocks and shoes counts as one). WON!
DONE 15 If you lose, you wear only underwear for a day or no underwear. WON!
DONE 17 If you lose you have to cum in the library. WON!
DONE 18. Walking around for 30 min in the park with only a jacket and no bra or shirt. I need you at least egde once. WON!
DONE 6. You will place a table next to that window, kneel naked on the table and edge for five minutes you can have the curtains drawn - but then do it at night with light in the room next to the window with full height. LOST!
DONE 12. I have to get in the library then pull my pants fully down and give myself a chair wedgie for as many seconds as there are points difference(20) in the end. DRAW
DONE 22. Tuck your skirt into itself so that the panties are on full display. Then walk around for as many minutes as there were points (14) on the street. LOST!
DONE 26 Go to a park and do 10 minutes of naked meditiation. WON!
DONE 20. So you could cook supper, eat it and wash up (say at least an hour) in just lingerie infront of your roomate. She at least has to see once. DRAW
DONE 27. For every five points(50!!!!) of difference, you will have to pass a group of people (a couple on a bench, a group jogging together etc.) and speak loudly next to them about wild sexual experiences you had. As if on the phone. LOST!
DONE 16. Edge and staying on edge for 60 seconds before cumming in the car at the gas station. LOST!
DONE 30.Wear a really short crop top that exposes your breast when lifting your arms. Then in subway or train, that you can rise arms to make it seem like your holding. Whole trip like that, if someone tells you, you change wagon and keep on. Without bra.

Last edited by DaredPaola; 03-01-2021 at 08:17 AM.
DaredPaola is offline   Reply With Quote