View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 05:21 AM   #1
DaredPaola

Red face 20/F searching for Public Chess Game Forfeits

Hey, my last thread really went out really well, i did a lot of dares! So then my exams came and i had no time to play... now my exams are done so i wanted to start a brand new list!

So to the Game: I sent a link for lichess.org and then we make up a forfeit for me. Everytime I dont win i have to do the forfeit. I like public stuff just like the title says. Iam a little exhibitionism. Some spanking, pantsing, wedgies and masturbation is nice too of course! Also like accidental exposure and enf stuff.

My limits are: Blood, messy(not like really dirty stuff), permanent, social destruction, online exposure, pee and poop. Thats it mostly but of course i will tell you in the beginning if its to much. And also more like tasks, no rules.

Just write you wanna play and i sent you a link for lichess.org.

So lets get started. I wanna do dares!

The list i got to do:

8. Tights as leggins for a day. The number of turns (13) you last is the maxium denier they can have so the worst you do the more exposing it is. LOST!
11. Walk in underwear for 15 min in the park. LOST! (My internet broke down so i guess that counts as lost.)
10. Filling up the car at the car station in undies! DRAW
13. Take the back seat in a bus, and put your panties inside your pussy edge for every GD palyer that you beat while whispering their name count until 100 and you can come. Leave the panty in the bus after wipe your mess. LOST!
14. You can only wear trainer - and the lenght of the run must be 1 mile for each min (9:47 DAMN!) I have left on the clock (so 2:30 is 2 1/2 miles). No covering up at any point. LOST!
19. Go to a dead end of the corn maze, wear a blindfold, get naked and reach an orgasm like that. LOST!
21. Go to a clothing store to try on a dress or something. When you have gotten undress to your panties you have to "accidentally" open the door for others to get glance at you for 5 seconds for each point (12) difference. LOST!
23. One that involves you roomate, go for a walk with her wearing no panties and loose pants and have heavy stuff in your pockets. Every queen(2) you have to let your pants drop and the amount of point difference(23) is how long they each have to stay down. LOST!
24. Put your remote vibe in. Go to the changing room at your public pool. Put your blindfold on. And every queen(4) is an edge and the points(39) is how open the door should be in cm. LOST!
25. Go in the corn maze and throw a piece of clothing on the other side of the corn every five turns. When you are naked, you can start looking back for them. Take an edge before putting every piece back on (pairs like shocks and shoes counts as one). LOST!
28. Forfeit would be to go in a changing room at the mall, leave the curtain open for how many points(32) of difference in cm. Take there number of remaining pieces(6) of clothes and get naked. Then try every piece of clothes there, with your back to the curtain. Bending for points(32) of difference seconds every new one you try. Can't ever have more than one on you at anytime during the dare.
29. In the forest, naked, legs spread and remote vibe in. Hands tied together high up straight to a tree. Remote control in hands and stay there raising gradually speed for pieces remaining(6) minutes.

PLEASE NOTICE THE CHAT! WE NEED TO FIRST MAKE A FORFEIT!

Maybe to help you finding dares little bit about me:

I live in a apartment with a flatmate in a apartment complex. Nearby are: A university, a mall, a subway with station of course, a gas station, a corn maze, a forest of course like anywhere in here almost and a huge library which connects to the university. So maybe to give you some ideas.

Last edited by DaredPaola; 03-01-2021 at 08:14 AM.
DaredPaola is offline   Reply With Quote