Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 03:06 PM   #70
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

I know two parts in a week this is more a thanks for sticking around present I'm not doing two parts every week but yeah honestly thrilled people are enjoying this and come daily to see if there are updates I will try and post more often and not leave such big gaps between parts

"That was a good game you know apart from the pitch," Simon says feeling a little awkward now that Adam is just left in his underwear.

"And the red card and the fact that Stuttgart were rubbish," Adam adds unable to hide his grin even through his embarrassment.

"Yeah that happened too," Simon replies with a smirk, "But still I won."

"Yes you did so what happens now?" Adam asks nervously.

Simon pauses for a second and that only makes Adam even more nervous. The last dare Simon gave him was extremely tough to do and involved him lying to his best friend. The blonde has no idea what Simon is going to make him do this time but there is a feeling of fear itching away in the pit of his stomach.

"Actually you mind if I look at the pictures first before I give you the forfeit?" Simon asks.

Adam nods and watches Simon's large arm reach across his desk to grab the small digital camera. They are not even his naked pics yet Adam is sweating, something about exposing his best friend without his consent naturally feels weird. Simon turns on the camera and looks straight at the view screen and his mouth drops open in shock.

"Holy shit," Simon says softly staring at a nude picture of Josh.

Adam blushes harder knowing he is embarrassing his best friend without him even knowing about it. The shocked look stays on Simon's face as he flicks through the album of naked pics.

"I can't believe Josh did this," Simon says in disbelief.

"Well he didn't have a choice,"Adam replies wondering if a similar fate is about to befall him.

Part of Adam also wonders if Simon will pick up on the different look to Josh's body in the same way he did. No sooner after the thought occurs in Adam's head Simon lets out a gasp and looks up at the blonde.

"Holy fuck does Josh shave his pubes?" The shocked defender asks.

The blonde slowly nods his head, "Yeah he shaves all over."

"Oh that's why he looks completely fucking smooth," Simon exclaims finally understanding why Josh is hairless, "Did you make him do that?"

Adam quickly shakes his head, "No that was his own choice, nothing to do with me."

"Right," Simon says suspiciously.

"Dude fuck I didn't tell Josh to shave alright," A slightly angered Adam replies.

"Ok, Ok, calm down mate," Simon says with a grin, "I believe you,"

Adam shuffles uncomfortably around on Simon's bed as the large defender continues to look through his camera hoping against hope that Josh never finds out about what he has really done with his naked pics. Simon takes a deep breath before finally turning off the camera and places it back on his desk.

"Just wow," Simon says still stunned over seeing one of his teammate's nude pics.

"Yeah," Adam replies not really knowing what to say.

"I just still can't believe you got Josh to do that," Simon repeats amazed by what Adam and Josh have been doing.

"The power of strip FIFA man well you understand now don't you?" Adam grins knowing that this is Simon's second game and he will only get more addicted to playing it just like he and Josh did.

"I guess so but I haven't lost yet so maybe it's different when you lose," Simon says not wanting to tell Adam that playing strip games is something he has always wanted to do.

"Oh you will cause I'm gonna train night and day in order to finally beat you," Adam challenges trying not to feel silly about saying it in just his socks and undies.

"Haha good luck with that," Simon mocks before standing up.

Wearing such little clothing and having the tall defender towering over him leaves Adam feeling a little intimidated. The look Simon is giving him is not a comforting one for the blonde in fact Adam thinks it's the same look the big man had when he decided to play their match on the horrible heavy pitch that gave Adam even less of a chance of winning.

"So do you want your forfeit?" Simon asks and Adam silently nods yes.

"Good so um just remember this forfeit shit is all your idea I wasn't going to do it at all this time," Simon states trying to justify himself.

"Ok now I'm scared," Adam jokes trying to dull the building tension inside him.

Simon takes a deep breath and says, "Well er Adam for your forfeit I want you to shave like Josh has."

Time seems to stop for a few seconds for Adam as he tries to understand Simon's dare. It's one of those times where Adam is sure he mis heard the big defender so he asks for clarity.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" Adam asks slowly dreading the answer.

"Shave yourself just like Josh," Simon repeats enjoying the look of completely and total shock on the blonde's face.

"I can't do that," Adam says quickly stunned by Simon's highly personal request.

"Why?" Simon asks, "I'm not asking you to shave your head just all the hair on your body."

"That's still a pretty big fucking ask man," Adam says amazed that Simon could come up with such a dare.

"What's the big deal? It's just hair it will grow back you know," Simon replies quickly.

"It's a big deal," Adam says firmly, "I don't want to shave my body man it's stupid."

"You wanted a forfeit man and if Josh can shave his body then you can too," Simon argues making a good point.

Adam opens his mouth to speak and then shuts it again as his brain struggles to come up with a reasonable argument. Simon watches the wheels turn inside Adam's head and a small part of him wonders if Adam is just going to get dressed and leave. Desperately thinking of his way out of his predicament Adam has to address his one big worry, if he shaves his body and Josh finds out he will ask why and Adam doesn't think he can lie his way out of that situation. He doesn't want Josh to find out he plays strip FIFA with another teammate and he definitely doesn't want Josh to know that Simon has also seen his naked pics.

"I don't have a razor," Adam spits out but the second Simon starts to smile Adam's stomach sinks.

"That's ok I buy packs of disposable ones you can use one of them," Simon says unable to hide the smirk on his face.

There is no way out of this now Adam thinks as Simon rises from his chair and moves towards his closet. He pulls an open pack of disposable razors down before pulling out a razor which suddenly raises a question in Adam's mind.

"Dude that looks like a matchstick in your hand, why do you even have tiny disposable razors?" The blonde asks.

The question takes Simon back a second before he answers honestly, "Well I don't grow a lot of facial hair so the little I do get is easier taken off with one of this little things rather than me wasting my money on a proper razor."

"Pity" Adam says standing up, "You would look even more intimating if you had a massive beard."

Simon resists the urge to throw the razor at a laughing Adam but in the end he giggles at the idea of him having a huge mountain man beard. He hands the underwear clad blonde the razor and Adam nervously looks up at him.

"Do I really have to do this?" The blonde asks softly.

"No but as the only other dare I can think of is making you call Josh and bringing him over for a game you are stuck doing this," Simon grins as Adam's face drops even further.

"You are fucking evil," The blonde teases knowing Simon is 100% right, he would rather shave his whole body than bring Josh over.

"Nope not evil just better than you at FIFA," Simon mocks showing a rare moment of ego.

Adam wonders what is it with shy people and getting confidence after playing strip FIFA, he also wonders why he is the one who has to deal with the consequences of the new found self belief of his friends. Staring down at the razor in his hands Adam knows there is no going back from this and starts to head out of Simon's bedroom.

"Good luck," Simon says still grinning at Adam's visible discomfort.

The blonde walks off to the bathroom in Simon's house mentally preparing himself for something that he honestly never thought he would do. The big mirror hanging over the sink doesn't help the blonde as it shows him standing there stupidly in just his socks and boxers. The embarrassment Adam feels is mounting as he grabs a half full can of shaving foam from off the shelf. The hair on his chest and arms might be minimal but he still wants some protection from the razor.

Slowly Adam sprays out a handful of the shaving foam then starts to rub it all over his chest before going up and down his arms until his whole upper body is caked in shaving foam. Adam nervously looks at the disposable razor in his hand, he has never used a razor like this before and is deeply worried about cutting himself but he lost the game so has to complete the forfeit. Taking a deep breath Adam slides the razor down his chest feeling the sharp blade tickle his heavily foamed chest before looking down to see the foam and some of his chest hairs gathered on the razor.

Feeling a little more relaxed Adam moves the razor down across his chest again cutting away at the hair on his body. Adam runs the razor up and down his cheat and very quickly the blonde finds himself smooth chested. Cleaning off the razor under the tap Adam starts to work on his arms. The disposable razor works remarkably well in removing the hairs from his strong forearms quickly making them as smooth as his chest. Adam makes quick work of the few hairs around his washboard stomach before taking care to roll the razor up the underside of his arms making sure his armpits is smooth too.

Once his upper body is completely shaved Adam gets a towel and wipes the last few drops of shaving cream off his body before looking in the mirror at his bare torso. It looks weird for Adam to see his chest devoid of any hair making him look like a 12 year old again. Taking a seat on Simon's toilet Adam now looks at his hairy legs and sighs knowing it will take a lot more shaving to get his legs as bare as his chest. An ex coach once told him that the best footballers do shave their legs so it almost doesn't feel as weird to Adam as shaving his chest did. Putting the foam on his legs Adam quickly shaves his legs bare and now the teen really does feel weird.

His legs look all pink and smooth leaving an embarrassed Adam enduring the sensation of feeling the cold air tickling across his skin. Cleaning up the mess on the floor and dumping it onto the toilet Adam steps back in front of the mirror with just one part of his body left to shave. Adam slips his fingers into his boxer shorts and pulls them down to his knees. The fabric of his boxers brushes uncomfortably against his shaved legs as Adam looks down at his patch of pubic hair.

"Oh fuck this is so stupid," Adam mutters to himself.

He sprays his crotch with shaving foam before he takes another deep breath putting his hand on his cock to move it out of the way of the sharp razor. The blonde shaves away at his pubes making himself as bare skinned as Josh. Adam gently rubs the sharp razor over his balls just to make sure they are smooth. The blonde is grateful that he isn't that hairy otherwise this would have been a much more painful ordeal before turning on the cold tap so he can clear away all the evidence of his full body shaving. He washes the razor off before dumping it in the nearby bin then he grabs a towel to wipe down his incredibly smooth body.

Adam feels strangle as he pulls his boxers back up and looks in the mirror at his hairless physique. The blonde can understand why Emma might not like rubbing body hair but he has no idea why Josh finds it so appealing. Adam feels cold and somehow more naked than he would with body hair in fact it feels like he has just taken off a heavy sweater. Flushing the toilet Adam takes one last check around the plain white bathroom just to double check that he has cleaned up after himself before going back to Simon.

"Wow well done," Simon says as a hairless Adam walks back into the room.

"This feels so fucking weird," Adam announces looking down at his baby smooth chest.

"You will probably end up actually getting a girlfriend now you are all shaved," Simon teases.

"Yeah, yeah laugh it up fucker next time I am taking you down," Adam says strongly.

"We could rematch now?" Simon offers but Adam shakes his head.

"Naw man it's late and I gotta be home before my mum gets back," Adam says as he walks towards his pile of clothes.

"Ok cool but one thing first," Simon says making Adam stop in his tracks, "I need to check that you shaved everything."

"What do you mean?" Adam asks.

"Did you shave your pubes?" Simon questions.

"Yes I did," Adam says slightly annoyed at being questioned.

"Prove it," The large defender says.

Adam thinks about telling Simon to fuck off but instead decides to get it over with. He turns around and pulls down the front of his boxers revealing his completely shaved pelvic area.

"Holy shit," Simon says as Adam pulls his boxers back up.

"Happy now?" Adam asks and Simon nods so the blonde turns to his pile of clothes and starts to redress.

Stunned that Adam actually went through with all of his forfeit Simon moves back to his desk where he sees Adam's camera.

"Hey don't forget this," Simon says holding up the small red camera.

"No you keep it," Adam says before his head disappears inside his hoodie, "I gotta win it back off you now."

"Oh ok," Simon says wondering just where he is going to keep a camera with pictures of a naked teammate.

Adam redresses and starts to shift around trying to get used to the new sensation of feeling his clothing brushing off his freshly shaved skin.

"Fuck if I start itching cause of this dare I am gonna kill you," Adam moans rubbing his skin through his clothing.

"Don't be such a baby," Simon teases, "If Josh can handle it then you can too."

Adam grins despite of the embarrassment he still feels having been forced to shave his body bare. He gives Simon a friendly pat on the shoulder before walking out of the big defender's bedroom. The blonde is already thinking about spending all night playing FIFA online to improve his skills so that the next time he faces off against Simon he can be the one giving out the humiliating forfeit.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to thepac for this post: