Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 03:14 PM   #275
rhl
getDare Succubus

i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? of course
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes sometimes with a short skirt
  3. have you ever flashed? yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes fully exposed, more than once
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes, my favarite was when tied naked to a light pole
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes, I took a walk with my master in video call. She gave me commands to follow. Like pulling skirt down behind or lifting skirt up in view of walkers
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes, several times, above master did have me get naked. I also did a walk, taking a piece off every 59 steps. Had on Bra, panty, boy shorts, micro skirt, longer skirt, cami, tshirt, shoes came off first, then socks, the alternated a top then bottom until in my birthday suit, walked another 50 steps, turned around and walked back, picking up clothing. Got dressed when I got to shoes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?most where dares, or a dare I read on GD and had to try
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?it was a July 4tg, some drunk girls are on the balcony and asked us to moon them, we did
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Once and was fun
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, I simply asked the driver if I could give him a BJ
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?yes, I have a timed delay lick and had to try this. I saw a write up from a girl who's boyfriend locked her up to a light poll
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? I have
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?yes yes yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?no, only to a small frp p
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? I may be doing the WNBR
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?oh so much so, my I would feel safer with a thing on
  21. recently on a dare, I pulled my pants and panties down, laid over a large section of a concrete pipe and smacked each cheek 25 times. The smacks echoed around the park. Stood up and before I got to the path, 2 girls came in view
  22. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    yes, yes I'm getting hard, I really want to get tied or third to a tree. Actually I've always wanted to be tied naked, between two trees and then paddled hard.