Thread: Non-Fiction: Trapped in dirty underwear.
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 05:06 PM   #2
Ballbasher

After agreeing to be trapped in the underwear I was horny, but to discourage me from masterbating while I should be working i decided to dump a handful of thumb tacks into my underwear. Sadly though this had the opposite effect and added an element of pain and exit ment to the masterbating and I now couldn't stop.

So I ruined into my underwear before Cumming again and finishing into them. The front of them was soaking in cum and it had leaked out and through my jeans. The front was covered in Little bits of dick cheese and bits of fluff that were hidden under my foreskin.

I then decided to have a shower and after that I put the underwear back on for the rest of the day, still damp.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote