View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 02:12 AM   #1
nofaceslut

Nuclear Possibly risky car dare

Hey, this is my first dare I created so please sent me some feedback for the next dares I will create in the future.
now go to the site: https://play-link.com/random

Shoes and socks are out of the range of this dare. there is some risk that you have to get out of your car naked. Please leave a detailed report of your dare here in the post and if you dare post a picture of it on kinktalk.

Now choose the type of draw "list" and set the drawtime to 15 minutes. now copy the following text into the box "detail" and push the button lock in. Finally you have to wait the 15 minutes to get the result for you. And to not have the chance to cheat on your result to do, you habe to post the generated link here in the post before the time expires.
and now have fun with possible beeing naked in your car.

start of the text to copy:

1) lucky one you can drive dressed
2) you have to drive without your pants
3) drive bottomless and put clothes on seat near you
4) drive bottomless and put the clothes behind your seat.
5) drive bottomless and put your clothes behind your seat, but you will have to go out the car to the back door and put it there.
6) drive bottomless and put the clothes in the trunk
7) unlucky!!! drive fully naked and put the clothes in a bag which you are throwing out of the car after driving naked for 10 minutes. A spare set of clothes is in the trunk so now you are free to find a spot to get the clothes out of the trunk.
8) drive fully naked with cloth on seat near you
9) drive fully naked and put the clothes behind your seat
10) drive fully naked and put the clothes behind your seat, but you have to get out of the car and open the backdoor and put the clothes behind the seat.
11) drive fully naked and put the clothes in the trunk
12) do all naked tasks from 8 to 11
13) do all botomless tasks from 3 to 6
14) not your day. you have to do each of the options starting by 1

My likes are:
- exposure
- beeing naked as much as I can
- taking pictures
- start to push me beeing naked outside my appartement

My actually hard limits are:
- showing face
- family and friends
- ilegal
- social siucide
- blood and scat
- anal
- cross dressing

The exposure dice game results: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...ce-dare.20476/

Last edited by nofaceslut; 02-27-2018 at 02:28 AM.
nofaceslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to nofaceslut for this post: