View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 05:04 AM   #7
PredicBabe

Thanks for the welcoming!!

1.- My favourite attribute has to be my face, cliche as it might sound. My least favourite attribute, however, ar my legs.

2.- Yes, I was caught once by dad. Most embarrasing moment ever, made even worse due to the fact fhat after that, I received a parent sex-ed talk.

3.- My most humiliating moment probably was one day in which I was waiting for my boyfriend to arrive home. I was all ready, with my holes filled and a nice rope harness on my naked body. The door bell rang, and I ran to open it (my boyfriend tends to be lazy enough to not use the keys unless nobody is home to open the door): it was not my boyfriend, but the mailman. After a second of shock, I slammed the door shut and went running to cover myself. I could not look at the man while taking the package he was bringing. The embarrassment turned me off immediately

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote