Thread: Toybox AMA
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 04:19 PM   #15
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew 25:17 View Post
i'll join with some question too:

Since you're on this site since 12 years and are pretty open to lot of stuff, were you more or less like this already when you joined or you open up (pun intended) and get more daring with time?

definitly was kinky, but not this kinky. Like i didn't do nude walks or punish my tits this hard until a few years after being on this site.

there is something that you thought you would have never done and that you been convinced to do and find out to enjoy? If so what.

probably fucking myself in public completely naked, allowing guys to just make me do whatever they want, etc.

there is something that you fantasize/wish to do, or to be asked/dared to do and never happened yet in 12 years? Again, if yes, what.

plenty for sure, but if i just post it here people will ask, so only time will tell

now a few sfw questions:

Do you watch lot of movies and/or read many books?
not really. Never been a fan of reading and movies just havent seen a lot lately
what's your favourite (or few favourites) movie?
honestly, i dont have a favorite. It changes depending on my mood at the time
what's your favourite book?
none lol.

thanks in advance and hope you're enjoying the attention and to tell to everyone here about yourself .
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Toybox for this post: