Thread: Fiction: ★ Charlotte's School Trip
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #33
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

The next chapter is quite short, but my mom is taking my laptop so I don't stay up late. Urgh.

Chapter 6
As Mr Gretchen returned to his seat and everyone began to pull out blankets and pillows, I relaxed. I looked absentmindedly out the window when I felt Lucas’s lips on my collar bone. He exhaled, his breath was warm but it made me shiver none the less.
‘You plan on returning my shirt?’ He said
‘Yes, um where’d I put my hoodie?’ I mumbled.
‘Here I got it’ He said
I reached for it and he pulled it back,
‘Oh not again geez’ I moaned.
‘I’ll take my shirt first’ He said grinning yet again
‘Fine’ I looked down the coach again, as more kids slipped back to their seats. I unbuttoned the shirt handed it to him.
‘Ok, your turn’ I said, waiting with my left arm outstretched and my right attempting to cover my breasts, and failing.
‘Oh you want this’ He said pointing to my sweatshirt
I sighed ‘Don’t do this, give it to me!’
‘Give it to you? The sweatshirt or are you hinting’ He winked, laughing at my exasperated look.
I lunged for it but he threw his arm backwards again. I noticed more people getting onto the coach, and all this jumping was bound to get me noticed as being half naked.
‘Give me’
I lunged
‘My’
I reached again
‘Sweatshirt!’
I launched myself right over him landing on the floor in front of the seats to our left on the other side of the aisle.
‘Ouch’ I squeaked.
I looked from him to my sweatshirt. I couldn’t just run across the aisle I’d be seen. I tried to reach again and failed. Though after he pulled his arm away again he flung my hoodie around 3 rows in front of where I was.
‘Arghhh, what on earth was that!’ I whisper shouted at him.
‘I have no idea what you’re talking about’ He grinned from ear to ear
I wanted to slap him, but first I needed to cover myself up, though I had to admit my body was enjoying this more than my mind as I noticed my erect nipples and slipperiness between my legs. I peeked around the chair to see if I would make it if I tried to run.
I determined a solid no on that idea. I looked frantically around then I thought ‘Under’. Under the seats it was sticky and gross but what choice did I have.
Just as a looked beneath the chairs again, stupid William spilled Pepsi down the coach, which trickled down to where my face was pressed to the floor.
I pulled my head off the ground before it hit me in the eye. I looked again and noticed my hoodie had been saved from the Pepsi by inches.
I grumbled random curses under my breath as I positioned myself right on the cold Pepsi. I pulled myself forward feeling crushed crisps and sticky unknown scraping against my skin. I got through to the row in front. I was closer now. I kept going. I slid directly over a melted chocolate bar that had stuck the floor which made its way right between my breasts, I heard it squelch and held my breath to keep from squealing. I heard Lucas laugh and I really wanted to kick him in his tenders. I kept dragging myself forward, seeing my sweatshirt and aiming for it. Suddenly I saw Mr Gretchen’s feet coming my way; I slid toward the edge trying to keep still and hidden. He paused, and I couldn’t tell if I’d been spotted or if he was just pausing.
I heard him speak ‘Lucas, where is Charlotte’
‘Charl, oh she’s in the coach loo, she’ll be out soon I’m sure.’ He said with no hesitation.
I wondered how he lied so easily, I would have stuttered myself into an aneurysm. Mr Gretchen started back to his seat, paused, and then carried on. It took me a while to realise I had stopped breathing. I inhaled, and then dragged myself forward a little more until I felt a tug at my hip. My skirt had not only been pulled down a little while I crawled exposing my ass and my front running over the floor but now it was caught on a screw holding the chair down. I scuttled back, trying to untangled myself, the thread had ended up twisted and tangled. I yanked at it freeing myself but at the same time causing half the length of the skirt to be a split. Could I be any unluckier right now? I kept going until I managed to grab the sleeve of my hoodie. I pulled it to me them slid myself backwards as quick as I could. When I got back to the end row my hair was a mess, and I was drenched in Pepsi and sticky substances. I tried to get them off by rubbing my torso on the seat to no avail. I threw my hoodie on zipping it up and feeling the rubbish on my body stick to the inside of it. I wriggled and then jumped up scooting to my seat. As I scrambled over Lucas my skirt ripped some more. I made a mental note to be care with that as Lucas still had my undies.
‘You. Are. A. Prick’ I separated each word, going for fury but he just laughed.
‘I’m so going to get you for that’ I muttered putting my seatbelt on as the coach began moving once more.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 11-21-2010 at 05:07 AM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote