View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 12:13 PM   #4086
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Completed:
28/28 1 minute "Riding the mop."

I did this on Tuesday evening with AM watching on camera. I didn't paticularly want to do it, but I did want to get it out of the way. I also decided it would be a "good" idea to complete another one of the icy hot on pussy tasks while we did this. It really wasn't a good idea at all! But at least I am making a move on them now. AM and I share a few google drive files and one of those files are listed with all the tasks and deadlines for them from various threads. Apparently December 2022 for the icy hot wasn't acceptable and he changed it to September 2018 He also made this thread in regards to it.....I had to distract myself somehow! My legs were aching, I was sweating and he was finding it funny to sing your sex is on fire to me!

I also did two of the pee not in the bathroom on Tuesday - which was also the day AM had given me a rule that I had to pee on all fours. So both times I had to get a jug and then get on all fours and aim very carefully and the second one was in the evening so he made me do that one while he watched.

Remaining:
0/23 10 minutes IHeartFun gets to order Icey around
2/20 30 minutes Icy hot on my pussy
2/19 I have to pee somewhere that isnt the bathroom.
0/4 1 day denial
8/46 I have to zap my pussy with the electro-knife.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote