View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 09:57 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default February 2018 Dare of the Month

Theme: Love

Since February is Valentines Day, let's celebrate Love!

Please choose one* of the following tasks to complete:

Self Love: Cover your body in positive words or drawings. Things that you love about yourself, your talents, your dreams, etc. Be artistic and creative in the way that you showcase these things.
Serenade Me: Sing a song about love (or sex or this can be an anti love song as well). Sing with a gag in, while masturbating, or while orgasming to make things even more interesting.
Chocolate! Who needs a partner to give you chocolate? Use chocolate to get messy. Be creative.

*Only one entry per contestant will be allowed, but you may combine as many of the above tasks into your submission as you wish*

Proof: Audio or Photo. A report is optional to accompany one of the other forms of proof. Please keep all photos getDare appropriate: kinktalk links will NOT be accepted.

Deadline: February 28, 2018

*Note: Even if photos are a limit, you can still participate. You must submit a photo OR audio file, but the photo does not have to be of your full body or even of you if you choose. Examples: write the positive affirmations on your mirror and stand in front of it clothed, draw a photo of self love on your hand and take a photo, take a photo of the mess that the chocolate made in your underwear (without you in it). Just remember to include a detailed report to accompany your photo and get peoples attention.

For those that still feel uncomfortable with photos or audio, you may still participate (while acknowledging that there may be a slight disadvantage) and get into the loving spirit by completing the following task:

Kinky Love: Write a blog about kinky love. This can be about your favorite kink or dare, your favorite play partner, or favorite toy.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post: