Thread: Rape To Escape?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 04:38 AM   #29
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
You wake up to find yourself trapped naked in a room with the opposite gender...

Men:
You see a woman naked and bent over with her head and hands locked in a pillory, her legs spread apart with her feet locked to the floor. You must rape her pussy until you cum in it or until 15 minutes passes whichever comes first before you can both leave OR you must allow one of your captors to rape your ass until he cums or until 15 minutes passes. His cock is average sized and he will use lube but no condom and he will fuck you very hard

Women:
similar to the male scenario except the man is locked in the pillory and you must rape their ass with a strap on (the strap on is average sized and you also have lube) for 15 minutes OR just as above a male captor with an average sized cock will rape your pussy for 15 minutes or until he cums

Which will you choose? Will you harm and violate someone or sacrifice your own hole to spare your anonymous kidnapped companion of that violation?

and for reference this is a pillory: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillory
As written, this is an absolute non-starter for me. The combination of the guilt of raping the woman's pussy, the risk of getting her pregnant, and the fact that I prefer males makes it an easy choice. Not that I'd -enjoy- being raped bare-back by a random criminal but... STDs are not as scary as they once were, and there's a chance he's clean. And lube, and average-sized is just not that bad. I mean... I'd also be giving him my anal virginity, more or less, but... I've done plenty with toys, and know how to open myself up to him.

Now if you made it a male in the pillory, and I had to rape him in the ass without a condom, it's a bit tougher to choose.

However, I much prefer physical pain and violation to emotional, and though both include emotional pain and violation, the guilt of violating another person would be far worse than the humiliation and violation of sacrificing myself. Plus it would be offset by the pride of knowing that I protected my kidnapping companion with my sacrifice.

Great Truth scenario, by the way! Love it!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote