View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 09:34 AM   #6
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather...

Send a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR send a full nude photo from neck down but it can be shared?

If I could 100% guarantee that it would not be shared by the person I sent it to then I would be Ok doing that and it might be fun. But there is no way to guarantee, so I just send neck down photos (and I have done, a lot.)

Receive a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR receive a full nude photo with no face that can be shared?
I would rather receive a face photo because they are more interesting, and I would not want to share the photo with anybody else anyway.

Send a photo of your face to a getDare user but nothing else OR send a photo of your genitals to a getDare user but no face required?
I have sent pictures of my genitals to lots of getDare users but I would be worried that if I sent my face they could dox me somehow.

Provide a side view of your face OR a front view of your face?
Neither. Maybe side view is more difficult to identify?

Provide a photo of face only with your full name OR provide a dick pic with your full name?
Even though my full name is quite common I'm not providing it to anybody, lol.

Give a getDare user a full nude photo with face OR give a getDare user your real phone number?
Phone number because I change it quite often anyway. But I wouldn't give away either.

Show your face while you are masturbating on video and send the video to 2 people OR masturbate through your pants in a public place?
These questions are really tough. The first one could last forever so I choose the second one... I hope I get to choose the time and place.

Have your face photoshopped onto a WANTED poster and put up in four public places OR have a photo of your ass printed and put up in four public places?
I have a great ass so definitely the second one.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote