View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 07:33 AM   #11
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgforyourpleasure View Post
Kind of basic question, why did you decide to join GD and do you feel like your kinks have altered in any way since joining?

Second question cause curiosity got the best of me 😅 What does counter and H-counter mean at the end of your answers?
I had been a lurker on GD for a while and reading people's threads always made me very horny so I decided that I wanted to join to enjoy some of that directly myself!
I feel that my kinks have stayed somewhat the same, maybe they could be said to have intensified some as I have experienced them more and my inital interest has been confirmed to be a very strong interest!

😳 I knew someone would eventually ask. As part of the deal to get 100 edges off my denial edges Sir DungeonMaster wanted me to count each question answered as 5 spanks if within the day, and 10 spanks of it took 24 hours to answer. So thats the first counter.
The h-counter is 5 spanks to my clit with the labia spreader for each question/answer I find humiliating!
I dont know when I will be told to do the spanking either! Sir DungeonMaster gets to decide when!

Edges removed: 16
Counter: 55
Humilation Counter: 15

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post: